Love Is On The Air

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Park Sohee POV

I heard birds chirping while sunlight kissed my face, warming up. Snuggling on the soft pillow, I wanted to sleep more, but it was hard for me due to the brightness.

I opened my eyes slowly, fluttering my eyelashes. I glanced over to the curtains, dancing in the air while the window was fully opened. Letting out a groan, I got up and sat on the bed as my eyes scanned the entire room.

"Where am I?" I mumbled to myself, placing my hand on my head, giving a massage, when a slight pain appeared on my forehead. Hissing slightly, I frowned my eyebrows as I tried to think about what had happened.

It didn't take a minute when flashbacks of last night and memories of my past clouded my mind, making my eyes grow wide while tears welled in them.

"How can I-I forget about myself? How can I forget him?" I half yelled, breathing out heavily. Wiping the tears which fell to my cheeks, I got up from the bed and headed towards the door. I was just about to get out when my eyes caught a sweater hanging on the hanger nicely. Bitting on my bottom lip, I walked towards it and took it from the hanger.

It was the sweater I used to wear.

I murmured, trailing my fingers on the soft fabric. One of the flashbacks engulfed my mind, making me chuckle slightly.

That night was the first time I got drunk at the bar, and he took me to his house as he didn't want my parents or brothers to find out about it. I even vomited in his car on the way. It was hilarious when I woke up the next morning wearing one of his shirts only and him holding me tightly, half-naked. I thought that we had done it that night, but we didn't.

I knew that he would never take any advantage of me from that day and my trust in him got higher.

I sniffled as I hugged the sweater. I never thought Jungkook would still have my things even though I was away. He did love me, and he proved it.

I quickly went to the bathroom, taking the sweater. After stripping from the heavy, sweaty, smelled clothes, I went into the shower.

After taking a warm bath, I felt myself being reborn. I felt myself alive. I quickly changed into the sweater and the sweatpants and left the room. Without drying my hair, I marched downstairs as I wanted to see him.

My Jungkook, my love.

My nostrils filled with delicious smells as soon as I walked down to the living room. Taking a load of breath, I walked into the open kitchen where I found Jungkook, making breakfast.