Pervert

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Park Sohee POV

"Hobi is my favorite! My sunshine!" Lisa squeaked, her high-pitched voice echoing in the hallway as we headed to go cafeteria. A few people glanced at us, giving us weird looks, which we didn't bother. Some of them were curious, though. She just spilled out one of the handsome and famous guys' names.

"I thought last time you said that your favorite is Taehyung," BamBam said, rolling his eyes and earning a slap on the back of his head from her.

"He is over my favorite list, idiot!" Lisa hissed, shooting a glare at him. 

I shook my head, chuckling after seeing them making a big issue out of nothing. They were more immature than I thought.

"Oh, I need to go to the restroom. I will meet you guys in the cafeteria." I muttered as soon as I felt a pain in my stomach. 

Without waiting for their response, I turned and ran to the girl's restroom. Finding myself inside the isolated restroom, I quickly stepped into the first toilet booth and closed the door. 

I did my business and walked toward the sinks in the restroom to wash my hands. Pouting my lips, I looked at my reflection in the mirror and tilted my head, sighing. I rinsed off my hands and wiped them as I took my phone. 

I didn't receive a single text from Jimin today, which made me frown. Biting on my lower lip while my eyes fixed on the phone screen, I walked toward the door. But before I could walk out of the room, I bumped into a girl, which made her stumble back.

"I am sorry," I muttered as I raised my gaze to the girl, sliding my phone back into my blazer's pocket.

"Do you have your eyes on your back?" She shouted, her eyes darting at me dangerously. 

"Why are you so rude when I already apologized to you?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes, and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Shut the fuck up, Bitch!"

"B-Bitch? You!"

I clenched my fist and punched her face, gritting my teeth. Her vulnerable body hit on the floor, her nose bleeding.

"What the hell?" She clenched her jaw tight, wiping the red liquid that flowed down her upper lip.

"Serves you right," I muttered, caressing my fist as I felt pain from punching her face hard. I felt guilty for punching her for a second, but it soon faded away when I saw her smirking. With a swift move, she got up and grabbed my hair forcefully.

"You messed with the wrong person, Bitch! I am going to tell JK about you. He will kill you!" She muttered through her clenched teeth, her eyes filled with anger.