Cookies or Kookie

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Park Sohee POV

If someone asked me if I wanted to go back to New York and live there for the rest of my life, I still would deny it. Even after getting sick of coming to school wearing a uniform.

For me, the best decision I had made was to come back to where I belonged and find new friends who were different from others. The trust we had for each other was a special thing, which kept us as one tiny group. We became close to each other, like brothers and sisters, and I would like to say how much I had fun with them. 

It was a new beginning, and I liked it.

However, there was someone else who tried his best to create a spot in my heart and break the wall I had built between us. Jeon Jungkook and his words from a week ago kept playing in the back of my head. He was different, though. He didn't try to do anything to annoy me or gain my attention these past few days. He was way too good to me that I had second thoughts about him.

I shook my head and tried to refocus on my friends as we stretched out on the corner.  For being a bubbly person, Lisa chimed, chatting like a rapper, her beautiful eyes slightly wide while Ara kept giggling. BamBam was the only one annoyed, rolling his eyes as he breathed in and out.

"How I wish I could be an Idol." Lisa said dreamingly, stretching her arms.

"Did you apply for the training?" I asked.

"I did," She smiled. "Seems I will get the reply soon."

"What is your chosen career?" Bambam asked me as he looked at me.

I pursed my lips. "I didn't choose it yet, but I am thinking of becoming a choreographer."

"That sounds great." Ara commented, rolling her hips.

"It means you will be there to choreograph my songs in the future. Sounds perfect." Lisa said in a squeaky voice, grinning.

"I don't see both of you working together in the same place. Lisa will be a terrible idol," Bambam mumbled and smirked when he saw the change in her expression. Of course, he didn't mean what he said, but he added more fuel to the burning flame. "Her rap is horrible."

Lisa hissed and jumped on his back, reaching out to his hair to pull them. He winced due to the pain but didn't stop smirking. Ara tried to get a hold of Lisa, telling her that he was joking while I didn't do anything as I stood before them, holding my laugh.

Other students were on us, but I felt two orbs staring at me specifically. I averted my eyes from my friends to the person, meeting my eyes with his. 

My heart skipped a beat as Jungkook smiled warmly, his eyes already in crescent. I wondered why I didn't notice that he looked like a bunny with those smiles and returned the smile, looking away. But, soon, my smile faded away when something hit on my mind.