The Evil One

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Author POV

Laughs echoed in the hallway, along with heels hitting the floor whenever they took a step, making the place noisier. Suzy and her gang walked through the hallway to go to the restroom. On the way, Suzy took her phone to text Tzuyu, who told them to help in torturing Sohee for what she did to Ara. She texted her and smiled evilly.

"Nice job, Suzy."

She mumbled to herself and scrunched her nose. Little did she not know that Tzuyu told her a fake story about bullying Ara and Sohee.

She looked up from her phone when one of the gang members, Haemi, placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Where do you think Sohee went?"

"I don't know. And I really don't care." Suzy rolled her eyes, pursing her lips together.

"But, what if she tries to do something?" Haemi asked again, her eyes shaking with fear.

"Then it would be great, right?" Suzy smirked, shoving her phone back into her blazer's pocket. "That bitch deserves it, anyways. Don't forget that she bullied Ara."

They came to a halt when suddenly, a group of boys confronted them with a smirk plastered on each of their faces. They backed a little after seeing the school's famous playboys, who never gave attention to Suzy and her gang before.

The coconut-headed figure in front of them neared Suzy, making her blush in the very instant. He tilted his head to a side and shoved his hands into his pants pockets.

"We need to talk."

Meanwhile

Momo tapped her feet on the floor impatiently as it was taking so long, and she had to meet her boyfriend. She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest while looking at her friend, Tzuyu, who was painting her nails.

"I need to go."

"No, you can't." Tzuyu muttered, blowing air on her painted nails.

"Why can't I? It's boring here, and I need to meet Seonwo." Momo said, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"I am not going to repeat it."

"Ugh!" Momo stomped her feet and took a seat in front of Tzuyu. 

Mina shook her head and looked at her best friends after logging off her Instagram account. "There are many hate comments written on Sohee's posts. I don't know how she takes all that shits."

"Are you worried about her?" Tzuyu asked as she averted her eyes from her fingers to her.

"I-I... I am not worried about her. Why would I?"