Learn The Truth

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Author POV

Jungkook sat on his seat and rested his head on the desk. Letting out a sigh, he closed his eyes and waited for the teacher to arrive. Within seconds, several thoughts clouded his mind, and all of them were about Sohee.

What was she doing on the rooftop before? It was like she cried. Did someone hurt her or what?

He sighed again and averted his eyes at Wonwoo, who was sitting right beside him. Peeping over to see what he was doing on his phone, he lightly tapped his shoulder.

 "Hey, you're smart. Can you help me with something?"

"Yeah, sure." Wonwoo looked back at him, pursing his lips into a thin line. Jungkook took his phone and showed the same video Jimin had sent him when he asked for it. 

"You know about various types of editing. What do you think about this video? Is there any chance that someone edited it?" Jungkook asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Yeah, I think so," Wonwoo muttered, looking at it closely, his eyebrows knotted slightly. "Jungkook, could you hear the voice of the girl who is standing her back facing the camera? I mean, I think it is edited because her movements and voice don't match. It was more like the voice has been implemented after taking the video."

"Are you sure?"

"Hundred percent sure," Wonwoo said as he gave the phone back to him. 

Jungkook looked down at his phone, and his fingers curled on the phone tightly. He processed what Wonwoo said and facepalmed mentally for being stupid for not figuring it out soon.

He knew Tzuyu very well and what she was capable of, but still, he believed in that video without giving it a thought. And now he regretted it.

He put the phone back into his blazer's pocket as soon as Mr. Shin walked into the room. He sat straight, heaving a shaky breath.

"Let's start our class. Wait," Mr. Shin looked around, narrowing his eyes. "Where is the transfer student and Aera?"

"Sir, it's Ara, and she is absent today." Seonwo said, rolling his pen between his fingers.

"Then, what about the transfer student?" Mr. Shin asked.

"We don't know, and we really don't care. She is a bitch!" Jaeson, who sat in front of Jungkook, answered, leaning on his chair.

"Mind your language, Jansan!"

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, chuckling.

The room door opened again, revealing Sohee, who was all wet and shivering. Jungkook got worried when he saw her bruised lips and purple marks on her cheeks. It looked like someone beat her up. She got into the room while limping and bowed to Mr. Shin.