Bitter

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Park Sohee POV

It wasn't chaotic at our table as usual. Today, we didn't hear Jin's windshield laugh or his jokes. We didn't see Yoongi sleeping or Namjoon breaking his chopsticks. It was more like our energies were drained as they were not with us. 

Yes, they graduated last week. We all were aware that one day would come like this, but no one was ready for it.

Taehyung whined for the nth time, pouting while Lisa massaged his arm to give him some comfort as she tried hard not to roll her eyes.

"Don't act like a four-year-old kid." She muttered, heaving a sigh.

"I miss them, Babe! How am I going to live without them?" Taehyung muttered, his eyes clouding with tears.

"Right. I miss Jin's lame jokes too." I said as I puffed my cheeks and placed my palm under my chin.

I frowned my eyebrows, watching Jungkook and Sana, who were across from me, whispering to each other. She smiled widely and played with his hair, making me curl my fist into a ball as I gritted my teeth.

"I really hate that girl."

I jumped up as Jimin whispered in my ear. Raising my eyebrows, I looked over at him and chuckled, seeing him making a weird face.

"I won't be able to control my anger. I just want to slap on her face! Look how shamelessly she is laughing. Bitch..." He glared at her, clenching his jaw tight.

"Oppa, relax," I whispered, holding onto his hand. "She can't do anything to me because I got you and Jungkook."

I spared a glance over at them. I shrugged my shoulder while a sigh escaped from my mouth, 

"They just want to catch up with each other. I heard they were friends since born."

"Still, I really don't like her." Jimin gritted his teeth as he got up and left. I was about to chase after him but was stopped by Jungkook's gasp.

"You kissed him in front of his parents?"

I turned to them as soon as I heard Jungkook's surprised voice a little louder. He placed his palm on his mouth while muttering a sorry to her. She slapped his arm slightly, shushing him up.

I took a spoonful of rice, shoving it in my mouth. Anger, more likely, jealousy could be visible on my face. I wanted to kick his leg, but my legs were too short to reach him.

I felt a presence next to me, making my eyes leave both of them to the girl. I raised one of my eyebrows as she smiled at me nervously.

"Can I sit here?" She asked, biting on her bottom lip. I saw Sana staring at her with a weird expression before rolling her eyes as she started to talk with my boyfriend.