The Deep Eyes

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Author POV

"Get your lazy ass down here!"

Sohee groaned for the nth time, hearing her best friend, Ara, yelling from downstairs. She quickly wore a t-shirt and knee-length shorts over her black bikini. Grabbing her bag, which probably contains Sunscreen lotions, other skincare products, and not to forget her medicines, she left the room. Jogging downstairs, Sohee smiled widely at all of her friends who were waiting for her.

"I am sorry for being late." She halted between Jimin and Ara, neatly hanging her bag on her shoulder.

"Okay, let's go." Namjoon muttered, not wasting another second, and walked out of the house while others trailed behind him excitedly. 

"Will you be alright?" Jimin asked as he held on to his sister's arm. He was worried, and it could be evident from his face.

"I will be fine if I don't go near water." Sohee gave a wide smile, assuring her brother.

Sohee grinned as soon as her bare feet touched the sand, which gave her a tickling feeling. She placed her bag on the mat, which the boys arranged with beach umbrellas. They also arranged a big table with a barbecue grill so they could cook there.

Taking out her sunscreen lotion bottle, she squeezed a little on her palm and applied them to her skin. She smiled at herself, rubbing them on her face carefully.

"Hey, I forgot to bring my sunscreen lotion bottle. Can I borrow from you?" Ara asked as she turned to Sohee with a pout.

"Yeah, sure." Sohee gave the bottle to her, for which Ara smiled and thanked, squeezing a handful of lotion on her palm.

Sohee giggled when she saw Taehyung, who applied a whole bottle of sunscreen on his face and hand. He was so protective of his skin, and she was amused seeing him caring for his beauty. Sure, he was the most handsome man among them, and there wasn't anyone who could argue about it except Jin, who also cared for his skin like a mother caring for her kid.