Euphoria

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Jeon Jungkook POV

I wiped the sweat on my forehead and placed the last dish on the dining table. Checking out if I missed anything, I smiled as I caressed my temple.

"Everything is perfect."

I mumbled to myself, scrunching my nose as I walked back to the open kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out the water bottle, gulping it down to my throat.

My body jolted up when I felt small arms wrapping around my knees. I smiled down at myself, seeing my four-year-old daughter hugging me with a pout.

"Daddy. Mommy is weird," Junghee said, making a puppy face as she looked up at me. Giggling, I crouched down to her level as I lifted her by her armpits, placing her on the counter.

"What did your Mommy do again?" I asked her, tilting my head.

"Mommy threw away my favorite shampoo, saying that it smells disgusting, and she was on the edge of throwing up," She complained, locking her eyes with mine. "She even ate all my Doritos."

Tears welled in her small doe eyes while she stuck out her lips more. She was cute with that expression, but it would be worse if she cried aloud.

I let out a sigh as I tried my best to hold the laugh erupting in my chest. Giving a light pat on her head, I smiled at her and gave her an apple slice from the plate.

"Eat this. It would be healthier and tastier than those Doritos."

She shook her head quickly, looking away. I heaved a sigh again, rolling my eyes.

"Junghee-ah, you shouldn't be stubborn like your mother. I really can't handle both of you." I gave pleading eyes as I caressed her head.

"I don't care! I want my Doritos back!" Junghee half yelled, showing her stubbornness, and crossed her arms over her small chest. I wondered how she was so clever even though she was just four. Shaking my head slightly, I let out a chuckle, giving a big kiss on her chubby cheeks.

"Alright. I will scold your Mommy for eating your Doritos."

I gave my bunny smile as I carried her to the living room, where I found my wife sniffing on the fresh white roses and Lilies I bought today morning. Her lips curved into a smile as she ran her fingertips on the flowers. Seeing her happy, I grinned widely and took steps closer to her. As soon as she turned to us, I pulled a poker face. She looked at me and then back to Junghee, who was in my arms.