Muster Up

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Author POV

 At Jinhit Restaurant

"She doesn't remember?" Dimple asked, placing the dishes on the table. She sat next to Jin and slid her hands into his.

"Yeah, she doesn't remember us. I think she lost all her memories." Lisa chewed the corner of her lip, placing her head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Everyone except Jimin and Namjoon was there, talking about Sohee and Yeonjun, who showed up without notice. It shook them after hearing that Sohee was alive and claiming that her name was Jaehee.

"Yeah, it is possible because she got into that accident. And I am sure that's why she showed up in front of us after a long time." BamBam exclaimed, flicking his fingers as he was proud of his thoughts. Jungkook nodded as he had a point and looked down at his drink.

"Where is Sohee?" 

They turned their heads to the doorway, where Jimin stood with teary eyes. He jogged towards them and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Kookie, is she alive?"

Jungkook nodded, motioning him to sit next to him. He bit his lower lip as he tapped his feet on the floor impatiently and sat on the chair.

Jungkook told him what happened at the college and showed him the photo of the girl, which he had taken secretly. He knew he wouldn't believe him, so he brought a photo of her.

"I didn't hallucinate last time, hyung. She was there," Jungkook whispered to him, which was audible to all of them. Tears fell from his eyes down to his cheeks. He wanted to hold it back, but there was no use. He broke down, hugging Jimin, and cried quietly. "Hyung, she doesn't remember me. She was with another g-guy."

Soft sobs escaped from his chest as he snuggled on his shoulder.

Jimin patted his back lightly, sniffing. "We will figure out something as we all are together now."

"Of course, we are always together! It's just we are busy lately. Being a doctor in an emergency unit is fucking busy! I can't even sleep for two hours." Yoongi huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

They all agreed to him as they gave nods, probably thinking about their busy lives. It was sad that their lives were different, which led them not to be with each other after completing high school.