A Real Idiot

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Author POV

"It's S-Sohee."

Jungkook closed his eyes tight and let out the name his friends did not expect. Some of them gasped loudly, and some of them placed their hands over their mouth with wide eyes. He opened his eyes and looked at his friends. Seeing them shake, he nodded again, telling them they heard the correct name.

Jimin curved his fist as he couldn't take the fact that they blamed his sister. He grabbed Jungkook's collar angrily, his eyes getting dark and cold.

"How could you blame her?" He asked sternly, gritting his teeth.

"H-Hyung," Jungkook muttered through his trembling lips, wide-eyed. He never thought Jimin could be that much furious.

"She is not like those bitches, Jungkook! She could harm herself, but she will never harm her loved ones!" Jimin spat, making him flinch. 

"Hyung. I said what Tzuyu and her friends told me. I don't blame her as I also don't think that she is the one." Jungkook said more calmly, even though he was scared of the look Jimin was giving him. He never saw that much anger in him, leading him to have second thoughts about Jimin and Sohee's relationship. 

Little did he know Jimin always acted differently around Sohee.

Sighing, Jimin left his collar, his eyes getting soft. He knew he shouldn't have acted so harshly without listening to him entirely and lowered his head, guilt rushing through his mind. 

"I am s-sorry, Jungkook. I didn't mean--"

"It's okay, Hyung."

Jungkook patted his shoulder and sat on the couch while others took their seat. With that, they started to talk about what they were going to do next.

"What should we do now?" It was Hoseok who spoke at first, roving his eyes worriedly.

"We should proceed with our next plan. I think they are lying about Sohee." Jin said, sitting straight and clasping his fingers together.

"Of course they are lying about her," Jungkook muttered, for which they nodded as they knew that Sohee was not that type of girl.

She always was sweet and kind to them. She sometimes argued with Jungkook, but she always tried to make up with him after their fight. 

"We don't trust them. But we trust Sohee, right? So let's ask her about it." Taehyung suggested, biting on his index finger.

"No. Not a good idea," Yoongi denied, shaking his head. "She might think that we don't trust her and blame her for bullying Ara."