THANK YOU

"𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕."

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Hi Mochies,

First, I want to thank all my readers who patiently read the book to the end. I am glad that you find it worth reading.

But, to be honest, I faced many struggles while writing this book. There was a time when I did want to delete it.

I started to write this book after reading many BTS high school fanfictions. Yes, I was inspired after reading books.

Without thinking much, I started to write this book in drafts, and within a few days, I published it after completing the first three chapters. I didn't think about the plots or writing style, which was important to consider before writing.

I published the first chapter in December 2018 and unpublished the book in February 2019. During that time, I focused on my first ever written book, Just Let Me Love You. It wouldn't be a lie if I said that A Bet On Love wasn't so special for me at first. I wasn't either touched by the story or motivated to write it.

After finishing Just Let Me Love You, I thought for myself and decided to give it another chance. So, I published the book in May 2019 and wrote it. But, it didn't end well and was unpublished again in July 2019.

The reason for the second unpublish was the feedback I received from some readers. It demotivated me, and I started to feel that this story wasn't worth reading. The feedbacks were so humiliating, and I even decided to leave Wattpad.

So, with the help of some concerned readers, I overcame the insecurity I felt and finally decided to publish the book again. And the book was officially published in November 2019 and ended in May 2020.

The story's plot wasn't the same as now, and the ending wasn't supposed to be how I ended in the book. It didn't include a happy ending before, meaning Jungkook died in chapter 50. But, as a concern, I thought to make it a happy ending.

I'm not too fond of sad endings.

It took me long enough to complete the whole story. I wasn't sure this book would get love and support as my other books weren't getting any. After working so hard, finally, I am wrapping up this story.

This story, indeed, is a special one for me. I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

And please, check out Just Let Me Love You.

Thank you.

🌸𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝚄𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎🌸