Her Lover

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Two Years Later

Author POV

Jimin brushed his hair and adjusted his black jacket. He gave a glance to himself through the mirror and heaved a long sigh. He wore his Rolex watch and turned to his wife, who walked into the room with a coffee mug in her hand. Giving a light smile, he gave a peck on her cheeks.

"Good morning, Babe." He whispered, caressing her cheeks. She gave a shy smile looking down, only to catch the half-done tie. Shaking her head, she adjusted the tie nicely, pulling it up to his collar.

"Good morning." Ara kissed back on his cheeks, wrapping her arms around his neck. He grinned, attaching his forehead to her, and pulled her closer as he pressed his body on her. 

"Are you going to suffocate us, huh?" She placed her hands on his arms which held on her waist. He quickly removed his arms, looking down at her six-month-old belly as he caressed his fingers on there gently.

"Oh, baby. I am so sorry... Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, crouching down and placing a kiss on her belly.

"We are fine." She giggled, seeing her husband with a terrified expression. She poked his cheeks, ruffling his hair.

He smiled widely, wrapping his arms around her gently, minding that he should keep a distance between them. He gave a kiss on her forehead, expressing his love for her, which never was less in her eyes. Both of them loved the silence between them, attaching their foreheads as they leaned on each other.

"Cut it, love birds! It's awkward!"

Both of them broke the hug as they averted their eyes on Jinyoung, who walked into the room with a smirk plastered on his face. Jimin rolled his eyes, heaving a sigh as he slid his hands into his pocket.

"Why do you always barge into our room without a knock? We never go into your room without a knock!" He said, annoyance visible in his voice. He stroked his fingers through his already messy hair and heaved a sigh, looking at Jinyoung, who sat on the edge of the bed shamelessly.

"Why should I knock it when the door is open wide? And about our room, Irene and I always lock the room as we don't want you guys to see us doing stuff," He gave a sly smirk, letting out a chuckle. "Anyways, I came to tell you that today is his death anniversary, and we have to pay a visit to him."