A Chance

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Author POV

"Ugh, I hate math!"

Sohee whined, stomping her feet on the floor as she took the books from the locker. Slamming the door, she turned around and headed to math class. 

Where are they?

Sohee thought, nibbling on her lower lip and roving her eyes while walking down the hallway. It was unlike that her friends didn't approach her to talk to her on that day. Even she didn't see Lisa, Ara, BamBam, Yugyeom, and Jungkook since the morning, making her think they had bunked their classes. 

She curved her lips into a pout as she hugged her books. She didn't want to be alone, but she chose to be alone. 

She was startled when Jin and Namjoon approached her from nowhere. She almost dropped her books, but luckily, they caught them before they banged on the floor. They gave her books back while she said a quick thank you to them. 

"We are really sorry, Sohee." Namjoon muttered, blocking her way when she tried to walk away. 

"I am late for my class. Please, move aside." Sohee said sternly, shooting a glare.

"Please forgive us for what we did. We should have believed in you." Jin looked down guiltily. 

"Yeah, you should have, but you didn't! You just believed in those bitches!" Sohee snapped at them, her eyes filling with anger and pain. 

"Please, we are sorry," Namjoon pleaded, but she didn't budge to accept their apology.

"Move aside! I have to go!" Sohee pushed them, puffing her cheeks.

"Fuck. What they put me in? I don't want to do this."

Jin mumbled and sighed while caressing his temple. He confirmed that there wasn't anyone in the hallway and looked at Namjoon, nodding his head before looking back at her. 

"You have to come with us." Jin took a rope from his bag, handing it to Namjoon. Sohee backed a little, her eyes fixed on the rope. But before she could say anything, they grabbed her hand and forcefully tightened her arms. 

"Hey! Let me go!" Sohee yelled while they dragged her out of the school and made her hop into a black car.

Are they kidnapping me because I didn't forgive them? Oh, shoot!