Dressed to Kill [16: Disguises]

This is the last of the 'prepare' chapters, we're into full on shenanigans and chaos from this point forward.

Those asking about why they aren't revealing, where would the fun be if they did? 😉

•••••

Adrien had had a hell of a couple of days. Not only had he broken the heart of one of America's sweethearts, but the story had gotten out that he'd done so because of an old flame. Now, even though that wasn't exactly false, after all Ladybug had always been a flame in the background, his reputation had gone from golden boy to playboy in the matter of days, a name which he was not fond nor proud of.

When the time had come for him to transform and head back to Paris, he'd never been more grateful. It seemed Paris had gone from home to an alien planet, and now was starting to make its loop back to home again. And why, might you ask? It was quite simple really, he was looking at it, or should he say her. The little whippersnapper who was his wife, the wonderful, beautiful Ladybug; who was loaded up with two massive bags, the one in his own hands measly by comparison.

Sneaking up behind her, he took the opportunity for one of his epic scares. One step, two step, three step...he took a deep breath ready to announce himself when she beat him to it, wrapping her yo-yo around his body, securing his arms by his side.

"Don't...even...think about it." She tugged on the wire, bringing him in towards her, dropping him firmly onto her lap, making her legs fly up and a large gush of air to leave her mouth. "Geez, you've put on some weight."

"Muscle, my Bugaboo! Solid muscle! You should see under the suit." He wiggled his eyebrows at her as she retracted her yo-yo and pushed him to the side.

"I believe I already have and it wasn't memorable."

Chat gasped, placing a hand on his heart. "Meow-ch. That hurt, really, really hurt."

"You're my husband now, I don't need to be nice," she laughed.

"Actually, M'Lady, I believe you're meant to be nicer. After all, I am your sugar daddy."

She burst out laughing, the sound of a thousand angels playing a game of tag. Oh, be still his beating heart!

"How do you know I'm not rolling it in myself, I could be your sugar momma." She moved sideways, bouncing her shoulder into his, him taking the action to fall dramatically off the ledge before appearing back in front of her, balancing on the tip of his baton.

"I bet you're an actor, a Shakespearen dramatic one." She placed a hand to her head. "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

"Hamlet, nice. Personally, I prefer Romeo and Juliet. Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow."

"You're so cheesy," she laughed, moving forward and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "Hello, husband."

"Good evening, wife. So, are we making small talk or getting straight into the juicy stuff?" He sprung back onto the rooftop, regaining his seat next to Ladybug as he watched her dig around in one of the many bags, finally pulling out a Chat Noir notebook. How cute!

"You know, I never thought I would feel this way about you." Ladybug said, pulling the pen from the binding and tapping it against her lower lip.

"Do you wanna just wait whilst I celebrate?" he replied back dryly, a puffed breath leaving his lips as he glared out into the distance. "Geez, Bug, a little more enthusiasm please."