I Can't See You, But I Know You're There [6: Breathe]

There is swearing in this chapter, but who can blame her, she's giving birth

"I'm beat!"

"I'm not surprised. Don't you think you'd be better at home. I've got those LUSH bath bombs you like and there's the new Mhairi McFarlane book I got you pre release."

"The midwife told me to get out and move."

"I don't think she meant to swing over Paris in a skintight magical suit, Bugaboo."

Ladybug growled before crashing down on the rooftop opposite the Eiffel Tower.

"I'm fed up, Chaton, I just want this thing out now. I want to be me again."

Chat Noir pulled her close and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "You are 100 percent still the wonderful you I know and love."

"Oh, shut up! Of course you can say that with your unswelled feet and twenty-eight pack!"

"Twenty-eight? I think that might be a slight-"

"Shut up!" She slumped down on the rooftop and huffed and puffed as she moved around.

Tikki had done a marvellous job with the glamour. Ladybug still looked like the curvy yet athletic superhero she always had, no baby bump in sight, but although the glamour effect was incredible at masking the beach ball she'd swallowed it didn't mask her feelings and, believe it or not, Ladybug was feeling it.

They'd made an announcement to Paris about two weeks prior that Ladybug had given birth to a beautiful dark haired boy, and asked for privacy. This had been the first time Marinette had transformed since that statement, making it believable that she'd had a little rest before going out and about again. As always in their lives it was scrutinised in both a good and bad way.

Keeping a separate due date to Marinette was the only thing they could think of, afterall, with Adrien's new starring role on Paris Basketball team playing in the LNB Pro A he was once again rocketed into the spotlight, as was Marinette.

She'd taken to it fine, actually better than fine, because when it was revealed Marinette was 'pyjama girl', Adrien's close collège friend, it seemed his fan base went wild. So many people come out to tell their story about a cute moment with the couple; some real, a lot made up and Marinette had sat one night with Adrien looking through Instagram, Twitter and other media to be pleasantly surprised with the amount of support they were receiving.

But right now she wasn't Marinette. She wasn't in a LUSH smelling bath, and her husband wasn't squeezing her swelled tootsies with his big magical hands, instead she was dressed in a red skintight suit and feeling impossibly sorry for herself.

"Let's go home," Chat Noir said, sighing as he moved increasingly closer to Ladybug, only for her head to whip around and glare at him, bringing a hand up and pointing a finger at him.

"Stay where you are, you getting too close to me is the reason I'm in this state," she hissed, pointing from him to her stomach.

"M'Lady, you do realise I can't get you pregnant again whilst you're already pregnant."

"I hate men."

"Well, I love you." He pressed a kiss into her hair only for her to take it upon herself to straddle him and get better acquainted. She began to kiss him with so much vigour he fell backwards on the rooftop, his Lady holding him down to kiss him harder. She broke away, beginning to kiss down his neck, sloppily, and, every now and then, stopping to suck whatever bare flesh she could find.

"Woah, M'Lady. I thought you hated me at the moment," he said trying to breathe; it had been a while since she'd been this forward with him. The 'I hate men' pregnancy phase appeared around five months and kept her well and truly closed off from him.