Nothing Left to Say But Goodbye [21: Chocolate Kisses]

"Ugh!"

Silence.

"Ugh!"

Silence once more, followed by a slight sound of movement and finally, "Ugh!"

"Okay, what do you want?"

Chat Noir and Ladybug were sitting at the top of the Eiffel Tower waiting for the other holders to arrive. She was almost five months pregnant now and with only her parents, Alya and Luka knowing the full extent about the pregnancy and who the father was. The plan was to meet, bring them back to the apartment and reveal all; faces and everything.

To say Tom and Sabine were ecstatic would be an understatement, Tom's wording being something along the lines of 'my baby hit the jackpot.' When questioned further Tom did mention the fact Adrien was a superhero, NBA star, good at gaming and very handsome therefore their grandchild will have hit the genetic lottery... until Marinette had reminded him that the baby would also have some of her genes too.

They were now preparing for Paris' greatest sporting legend, who broke bones in pretty much every game they played; Sabine had mentioned how she had already started an emergency surgery fund.

Alya had screamed. Cried. Then screamed again. Then hugged Marinette; then had Adrien pull her off Marinette for squeezing her too hard, Adrien worrying that the reporter would pop the baby out of his wife right there and then (yes, he did know that was impossible but his anxieties were at an all time high.) Luka mentioned something about a new instrument rounding out their combined melody; and Adrien felt guilty that Nino didn't know anything.

Adrien had talked over everything with Marinette, yet there was nothing really to say. They were both extremely happy about the reveal and about who the other was, living in their own little bubble for the month after they found out she was pregnant so they could get used to each other in a complete way. Adrien was happy he could get her on bed rest for the month and, for once, she willingly accepted, after all her hot husband was going to be laying beside her.

She was feeling better than ever and was now looking after herself, including taking her prenatal vitamins which Adrien was in charge of forcing her to have; forced with love and the occasional threat, of course.

They hadn't found out the gender of the baby, wanting to keep it a surprise until the day of birth. After all, all the surprises they've had over the past year have been wonderful, and they were sure this one would be too.

They'd remained in the apartment feeling there was no immediate threat for them to move. Gabriel wouldn't have a reason to suspect them living there, not at the moment anyway. However, after speaking it through with Tom and Sabine, it was agreed they could purchase Roland's house which was yet to be put up for sale. Marinette's grandpa had recently moved to a new retirement complex in the centre of Paris, though getting him to move was a multi chapter story in itself, the guy almost having to be dragged from his home as he clung to the doorway. It was for his own safety though, and with Tom and Adrien's muscle power they managed to get him into his new apartment in a week. He wouldn't come out and blatantly admit it, but he was happy there, enjoying the way everyone agreed it was 'not how it's done'.

The day after Roland was out, Adrien moved contractors in; including the best security firm he knew (thank you Max Kanté) and in approximately three months their house will be ready for them, and their next new beginning will start, complete with a beautiful buttercup nursery complete with Adrien's baby blanket. It's amazing how quickly things get moving when you're rich and famous.

So here they are now, waiting to reveal to everyone else... and his wife groaning at him - not in the way he liked either.

"The baby's so hungry." Ladybug lay back on the cold rooftop, perching her hands on her (tiny) swollen stomach. She'd finally popped this week, and although the movements were not there for Adrien to feel just yet, she gave him great descriptions when it happened. He was highly jealous and even though Plagg teased him endlessly about it, Marinette didn't. She was kind and caring, and needy and, definitely, high maintenance. But who could blame her, she was growing a new member of the human race.