Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous [9: Together]

'The Ladyblog': Ladybug and Chat Noir Marriage Interview [Transcript]

Posted 1 hour ago

[Alya] Hello lovely Ladynoir fans. My - oh - my don't we have an interview for you today. As most of you know a startling revelation came out just under a month ago when the world was shook by the news that Ladybug and Chat Noir had finally tied the knot.

I'm proud to say that our beloved heroes have trusted yours truly for their first and only interview regarding their wedding.

So, let's get started. It's great to see you guys, it's been a while.

[CN] It's great to see you too, Alya. With villains being few and far between there's not a lot for us to really do at the moment.

[LB] We've been busy in our civilian lives too, making it increasingly difficult to be out and about on the streets so much.

[CN] That doesn't mean we're not keeping a watchful eye over Paris though.

[Alya] I suppose your relationship has kept you quite busy too?

[CN] Of course, she's very high maintenance.

Ladybug laughs before smacking her partner on the arm.

[LB] Rude.

[CN] We get along great, it's quite easy to be with someone you've been to hell and back with.

[LB] Whilst that is true, working so closely with someone for 8 years allows you to see them at their best and worst, it's fair to say there's not much we don't know about each other.

[CN] I even know she gets the runs if she eats too many spicy foods. Like this one time Chat Noir starts to laugh We went out for pizza and she wanted something with a kick, so she chose a spicy supreme...

[LB] You continue this story and I'm divorcing you.

Chat Noir laughs again as Ladybug rolls her eyes.

[Alya] It's good to see that even though you're married your dynamic is still the same.

[CN] That's what her spicy pizza said.

Ladybug glares at Chat Noir.

[Alya] Moving on from Ladybug's bowel movements. We were all wondering if you could put some rumours to rest for us?

[LB] Of course, that's why we're here.

[Alya] Excellent. Okay, so first, people want to know if this was a drunken mistake? After all, getting married in Vegas usually involves alcohol and a dare.

Both heroes laugh, and look at each other. Amusement sparkling in each of their eyes.

[LB] I understand why people think that. Like you said, we got married in Vegas without zero indication we were a couple.

[CN] I mean, the last time we did an interview with yourself, M'Lady here announced for the last time there would never be anything romantic between us.

[LB] That was three years ago, Minou. Things have changed a lot since then.

[CN] Definitely. Could you imagine my surprise when she proposed to me?

Ladybug, forcefully, slaps a palm to her head.

[Alya] You've just answered my next question for me. I was wondering if Paris' most romantic kitty had got down on one knee but it seems like she beat you to the punch.