[BONUS] U + Ur Hand ~ E rated

Hiding under the covers, Adrien finds the 'Adrienette/Ladynoir' tag on AO3 and clicks on Chapter one of what he thinks is a texting fic. He failed to notice the 'E' rating.

Follows on from chapter 9 'A Masked Mistake'
This is E rated which means sexual content ahead.

•••••

Pulling the cover up so the light of his phone wouldn't disrupt his Lady's sleep, Adrien decided to click on the 'Adrienette/Ladynoir' tag just to see what else was out there. His Lady was fast asleep after having taken some more painkillers to ease her period pain. He made a mental note to quiz her about going on a different birth control, he remembered her saying she wasn't always prompt with her tablets and if they wanted an eventual reenactment of Vegas they needed to be safe.

What could he say? He was a man and he had a very sexy wife. With her deception that she wanted to date him, he couldn't help but hope sex would eventually become part of that too.

He turned his attention back onto his fic, he thought this was just a comedy texting fic but the more he read the harder he was getting. The feeling in the sweats he'd found and thrown on was not at all comfortable.

He felt like a pervert with personalised porno. This whole idea of Marinette being Ladybug and 'sext'ing him was as though someone had reached into his 17 year-old fantasties and pulled out this gem, because right now he was literally living (well, reading) one of his dreams.

Banana Noir:

"I'd have nothing against bending you over the table, M'Lady."

His Lady:

"I'd love the weight of your body on me, Chaton ."

Banana Noir:

"And I'd love your purretty ass pressed against my hard cock."

His Lady

"You know, sometimes when you hold me in battle I purposefully wiggle into you."

Banana Noir:

"You do that often, M'Lady. I hope you realise how many times you send me home horny."

His Lady:

"So you like my ass, that's good to know."

Banana Noir:

"Like is a very weak word."

"God, I'd love to have you here in a miniskirt. One that I could slide my hands up easily, caressing your thighs and cupping your wet heat."

His Lady:

"So wet for you, kitty. "

"Maybe it would be easier if I didn't wear any panties at all?"

Fucking hell! He thought, reading about this panty-less Ladybug presenting herself to him. He felt himself twitch once more, his hips moving slightly from where he lay, taking care not to wake his Lady from her slumber. He wasn't sure whether this was borderline cheating on his wife, and also quite disturbing when it came to his friend.

But once again he reminded himself this wasn't the first time he'd fantasised to one or both.

He flicked through to the next chapter, and suddenly the thermostat was jammed on hot, because dear Lord this was something else. Ladybug/Marinette had sent a picture of her underwear, but not just any...it was red and lacy.