We Three (My echo, my shadow and me) [7: Cat Walker]

"Are you going to ignore me for the rest of the night? Because if you are, I may as well go back to America."

Ladybug stormed around the room, picking up things out of a box only to slam it down somewhere else. She repeated this time and time again, knowing full well the temper tantrum she was throwing was getting on his nerves.

"M'Lady, what's the issue? What have I done? Because right at the minute I'm lost."

Lost is he? Lost?

She picked up the new cushions she'd purchased for the sofas and slammed them down, giving them a couple of extra punches for effect. Of course they were bug and cat Chibi themed, so she made sure his little cute Chibi face had a couple of extra clouts.

"Fine, I'm out of here." He grabbed Kaalki's glasses from the table and went to place them on.

"Two things;" she started, "one - we agreed that we were going to lie and say you proposed, not me. And two - you've tricked me?" she snarled, "When?"

He stopped in motion and placed the glasses back down on the counter. She watched him, her arms crossed over her chest in irritation.

"You tricked me too." he said, turning the conversation around and back onto her.

"I'm the guardian! I did what I needed to do."

"Were you the guardian at the time that you tricked me?" he asked, his perfectly pruned eyebrows raising under his mask. Why did he always think outside the bloody box?

"That's beside the point." Her arms waving around in clear indication he was going off track.

"What is the point then?"

"The point is you tricked me and you need to tell me now, how and when you did it!" She pulled out a spatula from a box and waved it in his face, before she slammed it down and carried on 'unpacking'; which now had just turned into a way of her expressing her irritation and making a hell of a lot of noise.

"I don't need to tell you anything," he laughed, crossing his arms in response.

"Fine! I'll tell you mine then you can tell me yours." she said not even giving him a chance to answer. "I tricked you by swapping my Miraculous with another...happy?"

Technically, she was still her, just in many, many tiny little forms. He didn't need to know that though. Identities and all.

"Yup I'm very happy, thank you very much." He walked over to the boxes and began pulling out her books, placing Kaalki's Miraculous back on the counter. She stood staring at him, waiting, and waiting... and waiting. "Sorry?" he said, "did you want something?"

"I told you mine."

"And I really appreciate it, thanks Bugaboo." He walked over to her and placed a kiss on her forehead before going back to the box he was emptying and flattening it down.

"You're kidding me right? I just told you mine and now you're leaving me in the dark?"

He started to laugh and that's when it clicked, he was tricking her. "Oh har-de-har!" she said.

Chat walked over to his wife, placing his hands on her waist as she played full defensive and crossed her arms over her chest, keeping a distance between them.

"Does Bugaboo really want to know how I tricked her, that badly?" he pouted, his voice full of teasing and her fists full on clenching ready to attack.

"I think you're making it all up. You just wanted to see if you could push me over the edge and you knew the thought of me not knowing something was going to drive me insane."