Oops... [We] did it again [17:Pet Names]

Halloween - a night to disguise yourself, to wear a mask, and a costume; to pretend to be someone you're not...or as the heroes called it 'Friday night'.

"What's this?" Ladybug sat side by side with Chat Noir, a sheet of paper in her hands containing a random list of names.

Bubeleh

Mon Cher

Mon Amour

Querido

"Okay, so I understand two of them but the other's I'm not sure..."

"It's what you're going to be calling me tonight, M'Lady." Chat Noir said, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Why am I calling you these names? What's wrong with Kitty, Chaton, Minou?" she asked in response.

"Those are Chat Noir's pet names, tonight you will be using Morticia's pet names for Gomez."

"What's a Morticia?"

Chat Noir burst out laughing before standing up and making his way over to the kitchen table, where he had not one but two suit bags resting on the counter top. Ladybug had been ecstatic when she found out Chat could be here with her, his visits had been sporadic over the past few weeks, only being able to come home on random days and at random times, so having him here was exciting. So exciting they were throwing a belated wedding party with the other Miraculous holders in their apartment.

"Morticia is my beautiful wife, Cara Mia."

"Cara Mia? Not Bugaboo?"

He burst out laughing bringing the outfits back to the sofa, laying them out in front of them.

Stretching forward, she grabbed the zip and painfully, slowly pulled it down to the bottom, pulling the fabric apart and looking at the outfit in front of her. She was squinting, her face showing nothing but panic as she opened the bag to find...

The most gorgeous dress.

It was coated in black lace, long and extremely fitting. She lifted it out the bag, holding it in front of her. The sleeves were flared, the neckline incredibly low, and a massive slit up the side of one leg.

"Did you design this?" As she turned it around, she noticed a glittering of sequins positioned over the lace flicking with the reflection of the sun. It was gorgeous, she couldn't deny it, but she also couldn't deny that he probably had other ideas when he went sourcing the garment.

"No, I found someone who worked on the designs for the film and they remade it in your size, with a slight modern enhancement."

"It's gorgeous. So what am I? A witch?" She watched as he physically facepalmed. "I don't know who she is, Chat," she giggled as he carried on his theatrics.

"She's from the Addam's family."

"Oooooh!" She'd seen that, she's sure she had. Maybe it was about 10 years ago, but she'd seen it. If she remembered rightly, Morticia was elegant, aloof, poised, deadpan, well-mannered; she was outspoken and fiercely protective, not too dissimilar to herself really. Gomez though? Well, she thought she could remember red roses and hand kisses (very Chat Noir), but that was about it.

"So, are we doing this in character? For our costumes of course, not these costumes," he pointed to his suit, "but these costumes." He pointed to his bags still in the kitchen and the exquisite dress in her hands; complete with Ladybug mask. Each outfit this evening was to be accompanied by their hero themed mask purchased in bulk from Amazon.

"Of course Kitty cat, when I do something I go all out."

She watched the smile take over his face, the smile which meant he had a plan, that he was up to no good and straight away she felt her eyebrows raise, her arms coming to cross in front of her body, as well as she could whilst holding the dress.