[BONUS] Take My Breath Away ~ E rated

Halloween Night
Contains a very detailed sexual scene.
You don't need to read this to understand the story BUT if you want to know how the baby was made ... read ahead!

•••••

Chat Noir couldn't keep his eyes off his wife. She looked beautiful and breathtaking dressed in the tight fitting black dress and her new longer (extensioned) black hair. He was done for. The need to sling her over his shoulder and carry her to the bedroom increased with every flash of her long, toned porcelain leg; a leg he'd love to have wrapped around his neck at this very moment.

He attempted to focus on the conversation he was having with Ryuko, but his eyes wouldn't stop wandering to his wife, his wife who he couldn't wait to make cum in many delicious ways later that evening.

Since their rooftop exploration it was fair to say they were rampant rabbits; neither able to help themselves when it came to their spouses body. They'd already had sex in the shower, her office and she'd given him a blowjob on the sofa a mere hour before everyone arrived which took them straight to having another shower, and that was just today. They just couldn't get enough.

"I don't know why I'm bothering talking to you."

Chat, or should we say Gomez Addams, whipped his head back around to Ruyko and tried to focus on something other than eating his wife out. But damn, he wanted to crawl under her skirt and feast.

He looked down at the weird concoction in his hands and winced. Maybe he should slow down a little, he'd been drinking almost nonstop and that wouldn't do much for his erection if he was completely hammered.

The time continued to pass and by eleven o'clock he thought that was enough. Enough talking, apple bobbing, eating and just entertaining, also it was enough drinking because he was on the verge of passing out; Ladybug not holding herself together much better.

Pulling out his phone, he pulled up the music app before purposefully choosing Ed Sheeran. She'd never deny him when Ed was playing; and as always she was in his arms in the matter of seconds. Dancing with him, grinding on him and kissing him.

"I love you, Cara Mia."

"I love you too, mon amour."

Holding her close, he bent his head down and took her in a slow deep kiss; one that made his toes curl and head want to explode. He knew her red lipstick would be smudged over his face as the kiss deepened and became more intense, the room fizzing away to nothingness as it all became about them.

Her hands caressed his overly gelled hair, the crispness breaking away as her fingers thread through the strands. He broke the kiss, giving her a quick lick across her lower lip; the need to taste every inch of her overpowering him.

"Shall we go to bed, M'Lady?"

"What happened to our nicknames? Mon Cher?"

"I want M'Lady in M'bed." He dropped her a wink sending her in a spiral of girlish giggles. Both heading towards their bedroom door, hand in hand and full of spirits that weren't just the spiritual kind.

•••••

God she wanted him.

Preferably naked and on their bed. He was incredible, their constant love making and fucking just another thing her Kitty was good at. To think they were still virgins just over three months ago, now they'd violated most of the furniture in their apartment and a good selection of rooftops over Paris. She just couldn't get enough.