Viva Las Vegas [30: Fairytale]

Marinette placed Emma against her chest, watching closely as the little one latched onto her and began to suckle.

"This feels so weird," she said, watching the little human take gulp after gulp from her. A sudden pain shot in her breast as it released the next serving of milk.

"Do - um - do you want me to go? You know, give you some privacy?" Adrien watched uncomfortably as their small child suckled against Marinette. He'd never really thought about this whole breastfeeding thing, but now, not only was he contending with the sudden rush of love he had for these two females, but also contending with the fact that if he stared at her too much it'd look like he was fully ogling his wife's breasts.

"Adrien," her soft voice sounded through a small giggled, "Adrien." She tried again. Luckily it was a windy day and the trees were having a great time outside, so great he couldn't take his eyes away.

"Look at me, Kitty." The use of his nickname forced his eyes to meet hers. "I don't mean to offend you because I know you're really smart, but you've seen my breasts before. How do you think we made Emma?" she whispered.

Her laugh caused him to smile. She was right, he was being completely ridiculous. It was nothing he hadn't seen before, and at the end of the day she was doing something amazing, and wonderful. He felt the tears slowly run down his cheek, the high from the many emotions he'd tried to hold in for over the past 19 hours; the scariest but most satisfying 19 hours of his life.

"Don't cry," Marinette said through a sniffle, "if you start crying there'll be no hope for me."

"Sorry, Bug, I'm just so happy. You have no idea how many of my dreams are lying in this bed right now. You, me, a family...I just...sometimes I don't know what I did to deserve this chance. I love you so much."

"That's good," she sniffed, "because I kind of like you too."

Smiling towards him, Marinette stretched one hand to his face, removing it from its position cupping their child to her chest. "I love you Kitty. I love you and I love Adrien Agreste. And I love Emma and I love our family, and what we've built. This is us now, Adrien, this is our future. She is our future."

He bent down, pressing a kiss delicately against his wife's head, not bothered by the grease and sweat still in there from the past couple of days from hell.

"What about me? Does nobody love me—" Nino's head appeared around the door, his face morphing into one of shock and horror as he noticed Marinette with her breast out feeding the baby. "I'm so sorry!" Slamming a hand over his eyes he attempted to move out of the way and back out the door only to end up face planting into the doorframe.

"What the hell? Nino!" Alya scalded, making her way into the room and, ultimately, saving her boyfriend. "What is wrong with you?"

"Marinette has her breasts out. I don't want to be disrespectful to her or Adrien. Plus she's your best friend, I should only be looking at your boobs not hers."

Adrien burst out laughing, moving to sit next to Marinette on the bed and taking a now milk drunk Emma out of her arms as Marinette rearranged her nursing bra.

"I'm covered now, Nino. No boobs in sight." Marinette said, the guy slowly peeking out from under his hands.

"You're going to have to get used to it, Nino. We're going to be spending a lot of time around this little cutie pie and I'm quite sure the cutie pies momma's going to be getting her tits out quite often." Alya cooed, her voice taking on one you use when talking with a baby, as she moved closer.

"They're very nice tits too," Adrien said, stroking across the fluffy monkey hair Emma was sprouting from her head; no wonder Marinette had so much heartburn.