Chapter 6

She sprinted through the white plain halls, she's only 9 and I don't know about you but when I was nine, I sure didn't last long sprinting around in a place I had no idea where anything is.

     She kept running and when she turned her head she saw guards running after her, which caused her to have motivation to sprint even faster. It's been a awhile since she looked back to see if the guards were still running after her but she was able to lose them through all the turns she took around each of the corners.

     When she looked back up ahead she bumped into something, more likely someone. She fell to the ground bringing who ever it was she bumped into with her. When she re covered from her fall she looked up and saw a boy, blonde hair and amazing brown eyes, was under her. The boy opened his eyes and saw the girl staring back at him.

    The girl quickly got back up to her feet once she heard the yells of guards coming closer. The boy however got up but once he did he stayed frozen looking at the girl run until she was out of site. He would've followed her but he couldn't when the guards kept pushing him to keep moving forward.

     The girl kept running and running till she ran into a room that the door was wide open. She slammed the door closed and pressed her back against it to catch her breath. When she opened her eyes she saw blue ones staring at her. She awkwardly leant forward so that her back was no longer against the door.

"Uhhh hello," The girl with the ocean blue eyes said.

"Hey," Lain said.

"Who- wait, aren't you the girl they found in the Scorch? What are you doing here? All
subjects should be at the cafeteria at this time."

"Okay one, the names Lain. Two, do not, I repeat, do not call my a subject. And three, for a kid you sure do sound like a know-it-all grown up," the girl spat at her.

"Well I'm sorry for-" The girl was cut off when a boy walked up to her and looked at both girls in confusion.

  "Teresa we have to- Y-your that girl," the boy exclaimed.

"Well," Lain looked down at her herself then back up, "Obviously ima girl," Lain sighed in announce.

"No no I mean the girl we found in the Scorch," the boy explained.

"What are your doing here anyway subject?" Teresa asked with a smirk on her face knowing that the girl doesn't like to be called that.

"Alright-!" The girl interrupted her self and sighed, "you know what? Your right, I should just be on my merry way," the girl said as she turned around.

"Wait!" The boy shouted, "let me walk you to the cafeteria. I'm guessing you don't know your way around here."

"As much as I appreciate the offer I think I'll be fine," the girl chuckled, "it's not like this building is maze, besides I'll just go the way I came." The girl shrugged as she walked out the door and into the direction she most certainly did not come from.

"You're going the wrong way!" The Tearsa shouted.

  Lain turned the other way and started to walk in the other direction, "Right of course, I knew that." The girl chuckled it off.

The boy turned towards Tearsa as he said, "I'm just gonna walk with her anyway."  Tearsa nodded as the boy walked out to find her.

     Luckily she hadn't gone to far as he sees she stopped in front of a room that had huge windows where you could see the inside of the room. When the boy had caught up to her he turned his head to see she was looking a boy who seemed older then the both of them, laying unconscious on a bed with doctors surrounding him.

"Do you know him?" The boy asked.

"That's George," Lain said quietly, "my brother,"

"Oh," was all the boy said in response.

"You wouldn't believe it!" Kalli started, "there was this girl in my room yesterday and she's pretty funny, a little jumpy but cool. And also when we got to the doors she totally ditched and ran! I have idea where she is but I'm sure she isn't out of the woods right now." Kalli finished.

Gally and Alby both laughed at the girl story,

"You really think we could believe that?" Gally said while laughing.

"Well i thinks she telling the truth," Minho said sending a wink towards Kalli, the girl rolled her eyes in response.

"She is." Newt said, he'd been quit for the entire story that it all shocked everyone that he talked, "I saw her! She ran into me when I was in my way here. I know because I could never forget those eyes, they were the dark night and had a light to them which made her eyes look like a stary night." The boy said as he sighed

Everyone glanced at one another and then started to laugh hysterically at the boy.

"That has to be funnier then Minho with a bunch of pudding in his face," Alby said between laughs.

"Looks like Newt has a crush on someone," Gally and Minho tease.

"Look lover boy," Kalli sighed, "you in over your head, your 9. Can't be all all day dreamy for a girl who tackled you to the ground and ran."

"I know what I saw," Newt stated looking at everyone, "and I hope I see it at least one more time."