Chapter 24

After the whole scene with Minho and Lain, Minho went to the dead heads. Thinking to him self how stupid he was. How stubborn. How blind. He wasted his time thinking he wasn't in love. But he was. And he was too late for it.

     The reason he went into the dead heads was to cry. Alone. He was the tough guy. He didn't want them to see him crying. Cause he was. He was crying hard.

     Large sobs went past his lips. One after another. They never stopped. He punched the trees till his knuckled bleed. He finally was able to cry him self to sleep. Laying on the cold grass tears still streaming down his face. Can't believe it. She's gone.

  Minho. Crying himself to sleep in the deadheads wishing he could've seen Kalli one more time and tell her that he loved her.

Lain. Held by Newt, sobbing loudly. Hoping that Kalli will be with her the next day. Wishing that they could laugh together one more time.

Newt. Holding Lain like a teddy bear even trying to reassure him self that Kalli was going to be okay. Wishing that Kalli was with him saying some dumb sarcastic remark.

Next morning

     Lain woke up to her tucked into the bed feeling the dry tears on her face. Newt must've put her to bed after the whole thing last night. Cause he wasn't in the room.

     Fortunately or her she was able to forget about yesterday for a couple seconds before she remembered again. Unfortunately she was really scared. She got up and looked at the notes on the table beside the bed. Then she took them and decided to give Minho's his.

     Her eyes went from the letters in her hand to her finger. The one that was supposed to have the ring. She frantically turned around looking for it. Scared that she lost it in the mess she made last night. She picked up the pillow and saw it peacefully laying there. She picked it up and put it in thankful she still had it.

     Then she went to give the note to Minho. She walked around the empty glade. She couldn't believe how empty and quiet it was. Everyone must have stayed in side because there no one to be seen. It made uncomfortable but she didn't care. She had bigger problems right now.

     She walked until she saw a figure come out of the dead heads. She looked closer and saw that it was Minho. She sped walk to catch up to him and handed him the note. She looked her a little bit scared since she punched him the face yesterday. Which he was convinced he deserved. Entirely.

     Lain looked at his bloody knuckles and brought him to the hut so she could fix it up. Minho sat down occasionally looking at the note he placed beside him.  It was complete silence. Till lain spoke up.

"Do you actually love her?" Lain said when she was down wrapping his wounds.

Minho looked at her in disbelief, "Of course I do! I just can't believe I was late to say it and now she's gone and I don't even now if she's gonna be okay and I screwed up and it was all my-"

"Just shut up," Lain interrupted him sighing, "stop saying it like she's not ever coming back because she is. Even if I bring her back myself,"

Minho looked at her knowing it he would do the same thing. He then looked at the note and read it.

      Dear Minho,

    You dumbass shank. Couple questions. Uhh one did Lain punch you yet? And two. Did you really even care about me. Like I know we didn't talk much but when we did I couldn't help but smile. But then you go  ahead and laugh. Really? Well if you really do care about me did it really take me to have to kill myself for you to realize it?? You really are dumb. Almost as dumb as Lain. Don't tell her I said that. Well love you. Even if you don't love me back.