Chapter 31

A month later

Mhino and Kalli hadn't announced their relationship with the whole glade but they all knew that she was HIS. and that they had something there.

Kalli was definitely getting better and was happier than prior but it still didn't change how she was feeling completely. She pretended to be extra happy with the gang and then after saying their  goodbyes she would sit in the hut and staring at staring at the wall feeling numb.

And the worst pain was when she realized no one truly understood how unhappy she was. Not even Mhino.

Mhino was no dumb shank, he knew she didn't get better in a matter of weeks. But the REAL shine in her eyes had slowly started to come back.

Mhino wanted to do something special for her, they had never officially been on a date. Of course  they had done stuff couple, they watch the sunrise every morning and sunset every afternoon. They take walks around the glade hand in hand. They cuddle every night before mhino goes back to his hut. But nothing much more than  that.

Mhino was on his way to surprise his lovely lady  when he stopped by the garden.
"Hey zart" called Mhino as he walked up behind him.
Zart turned to Mhino. "Can I help you Mhino",

"Actually yes, I think you can"...

Meanwhile with Newt and Lain:

"I'm so happy for them" squealed lain.

"This is perfect for them" newt agreed.

They both looked around at their masterpieces lanterns lit, blankets and pillow piled on the ground. And a little table and logs to sit on, it wasn't much but it all seemed perfect.

Newt secretly wished that it was for him and Lain.

"Come on we have to get outa here" Lain interrupted Newts  train if thoughts.

————————————————————————-

Kalli was chilling in her hut staring at the wall wondering if she should leave the warmth of the hut and go be social.

A knock came from outside the door. She hopped her the bed and put on her believable smile, but when she opened the door there mhino stood with a hand full of color full wild flowers. Her "smile" turned into a real one real quickly. (Her favorite flowers)

"For my princess"

"Thank you my savior" she said taking the flowers from him " what's this for?"

" why can't I surprise my sassy ,sexy, beautiful, sarcastic, funny, and adorable girlfriend."

" I never said you couldn't"

He playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"Come take a walk with me" kalli said holding her open hand out for him

They walked hand in hand to frypans kitchen so she could grab a vase to put the flowers in.

" will you go on a date with me" Mhino asked punctuating the silence.

" of course! When are you thinking"

"Now"

" so that's what all this is about" Kalli asked smirking.

"So is that a yes"

" of course it is"

" I love you"

" I love you too"

Mhino grabbed her hand once more and opened the door of her hut for her.

"Ladies first"