Part 1

It was just a regular day. The weather was nice there where no clouds and all the kids were playing at the park.

"Wow kacchan your so cool!! I hope my quirk will be as cool as yours!!" Exclaimed a very excited Izuku. "

Dont dream to high Izuku you can never be better than me! Because I'm going to be better than Allmight himself!" Boasted Bakugou.

Izuku midoria and katsuki Bakugou we're both 3 years old and had been best friends since forever.

Bakugou and already gotten his quirk and it aloud him to make explosions in his hands. Most kid get there's before they turn 4 but Izuku was still waiting for his to show itself

Bakugou continued to show of his quirk and talk about how he would be the greatest hero of all time and Izuku would be his sidekick.

Izuku's family was the furthest thing from normal.

His father, hazashi midoria was the 1 villain,All for one who had killed thousands of people and committed many crimes and has the ability the steel others quirks

( this was before his battle with Allmight so he has a face)

Izukus mother, Inko midoria was surprisingly normal. She was kind caring and a loving mother with a clean record. And she can float small objects to her.

But then you have izukus brother, tomura midoria who can disintegrate anything just by touching it with all five fingers and he was headed down the same path as his father.

Izuku loved his brother even though they weren't related by blood. His father had found him all by himself crying in an alleyway after his quirk manifested and he accidentally killed his whole family.

Despite there differences they are a family.

Hazashi and Tomura are always trying to convince Izuku that villains are better than hero's. But no matter what they said Izuku would never give up on his dream of being the number one hero, just like All Might.

One year later....

Izuku was four now and he still hasn't gotten his quirk yet but he was optimistic.

maybe he was just a late bloomer? But he put that out of his mind and grabbed his shoes quickly slid them on and ran outside to the neighborhood park.

Then started trying to find kacchan (that's what he calls Bakugou)

He quickly found his friend because his spiky blond hair was hard to miss.

"Good morning kacchan"

"Sup Izuku. Did you get you quirk today?"

"......" " not yet but I'm sure it will come soon!"

"Well it better because how are you supposed to be my sidekick if your quirkless"

Bakugou and Izuku started playing when a random kid walked up to them.

He walked right up and shoved Izuku to the ground.

" WHAT THE HELL!!!" Screamed Bakugou

"What don't tell me you care about this loser? I heard he hasn't even gotten his quirk yet! He probably quirkless"  replied the winged kid

Izuku was still sitting on the ground rubbing his head when he spoke
"I'm not quirkless! I just haven't gotten mine yet!"

"YA SO THERES NO NEED TO PUSH HIM!" Agreed bakugou

The winged kid rolled his eyes and pushed past bakugou and started to kick Izuku
" your just a stupid deku" spat the kid

"What the hell did you call him?" Said bakugou

" deku, because he is one! Why you got a problem with that?"

"Actually I think I do" bakugou said as he looked straight at the bully.

"And what are you going to do about it~ I bet you have a lame quirk" replied the kid in a mocking tone.

"This" bakugou started creating mini explosions in him hands as a warning and when the kid didn't back away bakugou hit him with all he had causing the kid to fly backwards into the swing set.

When the kid got up he had a look of pure terror on his face and he ran for it.

After he left bakugou turned around and help Izuku get on his feet

" thank you kacchan!! That was so cool!" Said Izuku with wide eyes.

"You need to learn to protect yourself I'm not always going to be around to protect you" said bakugou clearly disappointed that he had to do all the work.

"I will once I get my quirk! Then we can fight crime together!"

"I'll be the strongest hero and you'll be my sidekick, and then we'll be unstoppable!"