Part.15

Deku was walking through the busy street full of people trying to get to work in time all bumping into each other.

He had researched endeavors patrol route but he barely ever stayed there. He liked to move into other hero's patrol areas and arrest some villains so he could get more then them.

But he some how still covers his route as well. Deku was walking down one of the streets when there was a large explosion somewhere nearby.

Deku knew that's the best place to find endeavor. He raced over to the source of the explosion and started to look around.

There he was standing on a car holding a limp villain by his shirt. Of course this was just a small time villain but endeavor had gone overboard like usual.

Deku stood in the large crowd of people cheering and applauding endeavor for his efforts. Deku was the only one not making any noise. He was standing there silently staring at the hero in front of him.

Deku was telling himself to cheer with the crowd just to blend in but his body wouldn't move. He hated endeavor. Even if it was fake he would never cheer for the man who killed his mother.

Endeavor POV
All of these people are cheering....
Over a small insignificant villain....
Do they think this is a great accomplishment...
Do they think this is the best I can do....
They probably think Allmight would have done this faster....
Fools....
Wait.
Who is that?
Why is just standing there staring?
Something is off about him.....
It's like I know him...
End of POV

Endeavor and deku had made eye contact now. Deku's eyes flashed with rage and hate for the flame hero. He wanted so much to plunge a knife into his hart and watch him bleed out.

Deku wanted endeavors death to be slow and painful. He wanted endeavor to scream for him to stop and to have mercy as he continued to inflict more and more pain.

Endeavor noticed the hate in the boys eyes. He looked like he wanted to kill some one. He looked like he wanted to kill him.

Confused laced the hero's face and his thoughts began to spin.

What if he's a villain?
Why is he so mad?
What if I'm wrong and he's not mad?
Is he mad at me?
Does he think I'm weak?
Is he a jealous hero?
Did he work with the villain I've captured?
Where have I seen him before?
Have I arrested him?
Did he escape?
Was he let out?

So many questions and so little answers. Now endeavor to was full of rage but not the same kind as the boy.

Endeavor didn't have the answer and he always had the answers so why didn't he now? The infinite questions and possibilities angered him. He hated not knowing so he made it his job to know.

The flames that covered Endeavor began to grow in anger. He was about to go and force the boy to answer his questions but a reporter had asked him a question he wouldn't let slide

"What did you say?"
Endeavors voice was gruff and angry and his eyes had left the strange kid and looked at the reporter.

"Why do you think Allmight keeps beating you in the polls? Are you letting him win or is he just better that you?"

The reporter had a clear smirk on his face and knew how much this bothered the hero.

" the only reason Allmight can beat me is the popularity vote he is nowhere near as strong as me!"

"Is that so because last I checked he was beating you in arrests as well?"

The reporter's smile only grew and so did endeavors anger.