Part.10

Bakugou could hear the sounds of talking one of the voices sounded familiar causing him to open his eyes.

He was in a empty black abyss with no end in sight. He started to look around to try and find the source of the voices when he saw two young boys.

One looked his age and had curly green hair with a face covered in freckles and he was talking to someone with shaggy blue hair but bakugou couldn't quite make out his face.

He instantly recognized the green haired boy who had been his friend since as long as he could remember. But he was different, instead of his usual happy face with a cheery smile he had a plain look with no visible emotions.

His words were serious and dull. The man across from him showed slight emotions but it was hard to tell what they were.

"Izuku!"

Bakugou called out to his friend trying to catch his attention but it didn't work the green haired boy continued to talk to the man paying no mind to the blond.

"Izuku midoria!"

To no a avail he called to his friend and began walking towards the pair.

Bakugou grabbed his friend and began to shake him still yelling his name but this did nothing. Suddenly the floor opened up and swallowed the angry blond.

He continued to fall and fall and fall deeper into the emptiness. Eventually he hit the floor but somehow it didn't hurt or damage him.

Bakugou quickly got to his feet and was completely shook. Wide eyed he looked around and saw midoria standing a few feet away with his back to him.

"Izuku!"

"It's your fault..."

"What?"

"It's your fault I'm gone..."
Izukus voice seemed distancing and far.

"What are you talking about you idiot!"

"If you had been there.....I would've been safe"

"It's not my fault your missing!"

Then Izuku disappeared into thin air startling bakugou.

"Of corse it is."

Izuku had appeared behind bakugou causing him to jump and turn around but by the time he had his friend was gone.

Suddenly bakugou was shoved to the goumd hard and he turned over to explode the perpetrator but only saw the green haired boy.

"Stop lying to yourself! OF COURSE ITS YOUR FUALT!"

The voice seemed to be coming from inside bakugous head causing him to cover his ears due to the volume.

"It's all your fault!"

The words echoed in the blonds head he tried to deny them.

"No! It's not my fault!"

The voice was only getting louder by the minute continuing to torture the boy.

"STOP! STOP IT!"

Then bakugou shot upright and looked around he was in a hospital room and he had been dreaming. He was covered in sweat and had soaked the sheets given he sweats more than the average person.

He tried to calm himself down but the voice was still in his head echoing constantly but bakugou tried to ignore it for now.

The boy heard the door open and he whipped his head around to see who it was but it was just a doctor coming to check on him.

"Oh good your awake! I will send your mother in now."

And with that she turned on her heals and walked right back out. And was quickly replaced by a tall spiky haired woman who was clearly mad.

"Why weren't you being careful! Do you know how worried I was when I got a call saying you were in the HOSPITAL!? You need to be more responsible!"

Matsuki had walked up to bakugou and hit him on the top of his head with a good smack.

"Hit me again old hag and I'll kill you!!"

"I'm glad to see your feeling better"

This came from a very scared looking nurse from the doorway who didn't know why they were yelling.

Normally when the parent gets to see the kid it's hugs and tears not hitting and yelling.

"THE HELL!? You think I'm weak!? I'll show you weak come here!"

Matsuki had to hold her son back to prevent him from killing the nurse all the wile she was still yelling at him for being reckless.

After a wile the bakugou was discharged for the hospital and sent home. Him and him mom got in the car and began the drive home.

"I'm just worried about you katsuki, I need you to be more careful, your to reckless and you have no since of fear witch is dangerous."

For once matsuki was calm when talking to her son and it was clear she meant every word.

"Whatever......I'll try."

Bakugou did understand and agree with his mom but he had a hard time showing it.

"Thank you."
Matsuki said with a smile.

"Ya whatever."

Bakugou rolled his eyes and looked out the window watching as the trees went by and the birds who were flying free.

Bakugou wondered if his friend was somewhere out there just as free. But deep down he knew that wasn't the case.

Sorry for not posting in a wile I've been very busy and haven't had enough motivation to write. Also thank you for over 200 reads I know that's not very big but this in my first fanfic and I'm glad to see so many people like my writing 😁 school is starting in three weeks so I might slow down a bit more but I hope you understand 🙏