Part.2

Izuku always admired bakugou, for his strength, bravery, and sheer disregard for the rules.

After bakugou and Izuku finished playing I was time to go home since the sun was setting. So the two boys said there goodbyes and headed home.

Izuku was almost to his house when he heard something move behind him.

He turned around and was face to face withdrawal the boy from earlier.

The boy pushed him over and Izuku hit the cement hard.

" not so strong without you freind hu deku?"

" my name is Izuku" said Izuku shyly

" I don't care deku fits you better~"

The kid had a smug look on his face (along with a big bum on his head from when he landed earlier).

He had big claws on the ends of his wings that Shun in the sun when he raised them up.

At this point Izuku had a big scrape on his knee that was bleeding and had begun to cry.

" aww~ little deku is a cry baby!"

" I'm not a cry baby I just have weak tear ducts"

" shut up!!"

The kid began to lift his wings preparing to hit Izuku. He closed his eyes preparing for the blow but it never came. Just a small tap on the shoulder. He then felt a strange feeling in his back.

He slowly opened his eyes to see the kid just standing there horrified. He was curious as to why but then he saw it.

The kids wings were gone. The big red wings ....we're gone. Izuku felt something shift to his right so he turned his head. The big red wings that had once been on the kids back were now on his!

He was moving them around to see if it was real but they moved right were he told them to.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!! GIVE THEM BACK!!"

" I-I I don't know how!?"

Suddenly there was the sound of explosions and both of the boys turned there heads in the Direction of the sound.It was bakugou and he looked mad.

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!"

The fear on the kids face only grew. Bakugou opened his mouth to say something else but then closed it and lowered his hands.

His eyes got big and he looked shocked.

"Izuku?" He said in almost a whisper

"Why do you have wings?"

Then it hit him. His expression of fear was replaced with one of excitement. His eyes twinkled with joy.

" HE STOLE THEM FROM ME!! TELL HIM TO GIVE THEM BACK!!"

Screamed the kid with tears rolling down his face.

"I-I I don't know how" repeated Izuku. He started to think about what had caused the transformation. The tap! When they made contact his wings switched over!

" wait!! I think I got it! I might know how to give them back!"

"THEN DO IT!!" Screamed the now very angry kid.

Then Izuku got an idea. He was a little scared but what could the kid do now that he had no quirk?

"No" said Izuku

Everyone froze. All the color drained from the kids face and bakugou just stared at his friend in confusion. He had never seen Izuku tell someone "no" before.

"NO!?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO!?! ITS MINE YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT BACK!!"

" Not until you apologize to me" said Izuku with a small smile

"And what if I don't?"

"Then I'm keeping your quirk"

"YOU CANT ITS MINE!!"

"What's stopping me?"

Bakugou had never seen this side of Izuku before. He was always so nice and kind. Then again he was doing this for an apology.

" my mom says you always have to a apologize"

"I'm.....sorry" said the kid who clearly didn't mean it

" thank you now stand still"

Izuku walked up to the kid and placed a hand on his shoulder and closed his eyes. He could feel the same sensation in his back as before which told him it was working.

Next thing you know the kid was running away with his wings back on his back. And Izuku was back yo normal.

"That was so cool!!" Exclaimed bakugou. Who started running up to Izuku

"That's why your quirk didn't show!! Because you can steal other people quirks!!"

Izuku started walking towards his friend but stoped because a sharp pain went up his leg causing him to sit down on the floor.

"Are you ok?!"

Bakugou ran up go Izuku and saw the scrape and looked at it as Izuku began to cry again.

Bakugou started to panic because he didn't know how to comfort his freind.

"Wait! Don't cry look!"

He quickly grabbed his all might plush out of his pocket and gave it to Izuku.

"Here don't cry because I am here!"

Said bakugou in his best all might voice.

"Come on, let's go home. And I'm walking with you this time so you don't get hurt!"