Part.20

Deku took a moment to take a deep breath and slow his blood pressure. After getting his heart rate back to normal deku looked around him and focused on locating the spiky haired blond.

His head snapped to the right, left and scanned the busy street in front of him. And to Dekus pleasure there was no sign of the explosive teen.

But right before he could take a sigh of relief someone abruptly placed a hand on his shoulder causing Deku to jump.

"Oi! Why the hell where you falling from the sky!?"

Deku could recognize that voice anywhere. It was the exact person he was looking for.

Bakugo

Deku didn't move. He couldn't. If he turned around Bakugo would see him. And if he ran the boy would surely fallow him. He needed a plan and fast.

"Hey! Extra! Are you def or something!?"

Bakugo then started pulling on Dekus shoulder trying to turn him around but Deku didn't budge nor say anything. He kept his head down and out of the blinds view.

D-( crap crap crap! This is bad! If he sees my face he'll surly recognize me and I don't want him getting mixed up with the league.)

Suddenly there was another crash and both boys snapped their heads in the direction of the sound. It was hard to see over the people but from the looks of things a building had been snapped in half and the top was dangling by a thread.

Both teens had forgotten about the villain attack and where now in serious danger. Most of the people had evacuated but there where still plenty of people running about. And the hero's where spread thin.

Deku had a plan. It was risky and could easily get the both of them killed but it was the best he had.

He ran.

Deku had started running in the direction of the villain and was quickly fallowed by the blond.

"Hey, idiot what the hell do you think your doing!? Your guna' get yourself killed!"

Deku kept running.

But Bakugou sped up. He was getting closer to the green haired boy by the second. He then started using his explosions to speed him up even more.

He was now within arms reach of the boy and grabbed his arm, yanking it back. Causing the greenet to spin around and face his pursuer.

" Izuku ?"

Bakugo froze. But this was his main mistake. His falter gave Deku the opportunity to wriggle his arm out of the blonds grip. As soon as he was free he made a run for it towards the disaster site that the villain was still rampaging through.

The whole area was on fire and there was blood splattered across fallen rocks and puddles seeping out from under debris. But Bakugo was now hot on his tail and extremely determined to catch his friend.

Deku had now reached the building that had been spilt in half and had accidentally run to close and he was now standing directly under the entire top half of the building that was still dangling.

A few screams could be heard around the destruction and even more where coming from inside the severed building. You could see people stuck inside the top half of the severed building unable to escape.

There where Heros running around saving people. And others trying to get the civilians out of the ruble.

The few walls and cords that still connected the top and bottom preventing the top half from crushing Deku began to snap and crumble.
The green haired boy heard the sounds of snapping wire and looked up.

He could see the cords braking and the walls crumbling. He started to run but stopped dead in his tracks. There was a dead woman under bolder surrounded by fire.

Deku couldn't move. Images of his mother trapped under the plank of wood flashed before his eyes. The fire seemed to close in on him. It was hypnotizing. Everything had started spinning and flipping upside down.

B-( izukus alive!? What the hell is he doing!? He's running into a attack site is he stupid!?)

Bakugo was running in the direction of the teen.
"IZUKU!"
"IZUKU!"
"IZUKU!"

Deku didn't respond.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY THE BUILDINGS FALLING!"

"MOVE!"

Bakugo was finally close enough to see his friend and saw him just staring at a pice of the building. He seemed dazed.

" GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

The final cord snapped and the top half of the building fell.

"IZUKU!"

Deku looked up just in time to see his friend running towards him with a hand out stretched before the building hit the ground destroying  anything and everything beneath it.

Dust and debris flew everywhere along with pieces of building. Right before Bakugo could be hit with a large shard of glass he was swooped out of the way by a hero.

He gave no struggle to the sudden save and stared blankly into the distance as he was carried away from the destruction.

OMG I AM SOOOO HAPPY. We reached 4k reads!!! I did not expect this, especially since this is my first book!!Thank all of you and merry Christmas!

Ps. Sorry for the short chapter.