Part 8

As tenko walked out of the portal you could see his shaggy blue hair and BOY did this man need chapstic.

"Tenko? What are you doing here I thought you couldn't be out side during the day. You might be seen!"

Izukus voice was still dull but it had a hint of
Kindness in it.

"Well I'm not known by the pros yet so it's not a problem. But thats not important, we heard about happened to mom..."

"Oh.....that"

Both the boys looked saddened by the mention of her. And there was a moment of silence between the two.

"Me and dad want you to come to the base and live with us. We don't want you to be alone."

"Sure.... And I need you to teach me how to fight, how to take people down."

"Sure, but why?"

" I want to kill hero's."

Tenko was shocked he had never heard his brother say he wants to kill somebody before let alone a hero. But at the same time he was pleased that his brother wanted this.

"Absolutely! But were is this coming from you've never wanted to kill someone before?"

"Let's say i had an awakening to our corrupt Society"

"How so?"

Then Izuku proceeded to tell his brother about the conversation between tsukauchi and endeavor and how he wanted to kill or disable all the corrupt hero's.

"They WHAT! First endeavor doesn't even admit he was wrong but there letting it go public to protect his image. Then they lie to you them at the guilt party is in jail."

Izuku had gone from sad to angry he was going to cure the Society of corrupt hero's to let the legit one thrive.

"But i refuse to hurt innocence or pure hero's. They have done nothing wrong and don't deserve it"

"Killing some hero's is better then nothing now would you like to join the league of villains Izuku?"

"Yes. But to many people know me I'll. Need a new name..... wait I got one! Say hello to the newest villain....deku."

Ok I know the chapter was cort but I wanted a cliffhanger also I have no more motivation right now plus I need to continue to help set up for the family Reunion we are hosting witch starts tomorrow and ends Sunday so the next chapter might be a wile😁