Part.23

Kurigiri walked back thirds the main room after walking shigiraki over to see Deku. There was a meowing sound coming from the room.

Kurigiri turned the corner to see the rest of the league playing with baby kittens. Twice was laying flat on the floor with a kitten sleeping on his chest. Two other villains where using there hands to wrestle with another small cat.
Then far in a corner was Magne. She was sitting Indian style with an orange kitten asleep in her lap. Every now and then she would slowly pet the animal and then rest her hand on its back.

K-"what are you doing?"
T-"Help me. If I try to move she digs her nails into me."
K-"where did the cats even come from?"

Kurigiri ignored twice and walked over to where Magne was sitting.

M-"I'm pretty sure they where in Deku's pocket. Aren't they cuuuute."

Kurigiri sat next to his friend and started petting the cat. The small creature showed its enjoyment when it started to purr.

M-"I think he likes you."

K-"why would Deku have cats in his pocket?"

Magne shrugged.

M-"he's a strange kid. There are a lot of things we can't explain."

T-"someone heeeeelp me."

M-"suck it up buttercup."

T-"nooooooo."

About an hour passed while the group sat in silence, as they continued to pet the cats.

M-"hey, how's Deku doing? Is he going to make it?"

K-" according to what the doctor said he should be fine. He's young so things should heal pretty quickly."

M-" are you sure? He looked really bad."

K-" he had a cut on his scalp and head wounds tend to bleed a lot, so most of the blood probably came from there. But your not wrong he did have some extremely serious wounds around his torso and multiple broken bones."

The kitten lifted his head and meowed a few times. It then jumped out of Magne's lap and ran out the door and into the hallway. The other two cats jumped up as well and followed the first. The orange one lagged behind due to its leg but was still able to keep up with its siblings.

T-"finally!"

M-"where are they going?"

Magne and Kurigiri stood up and ran after the cats. Magne purposely stepped on twice's stomach as she ran.

The cats ran down the hallway and continued running until they reach the door to the med bay. Once they got there the kittens started scratching at the door and yelling.

K-" what the hell are they doing?"
The two had caught up to the cats and walked over to the door.

M-" I think they want inside."

Magne opened the door and the cats ran inside. They instantly jumped onto the bed landing on Deku's chest.

Kurigiri and Magne where surprised when they saw that Deku was already awake. But they where even more surprised when they saw who was standing next to him. They both dropped into a bow.

K&M-" hello sir."

The person standing next to Deku was All for one.

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed! My school is over for the year so I finally get to relax. Thank you so much for 13k reads!!! 😆 I really didn't think this many people would want to read my story. We are so close to 400 votes! Thank you so much!!!