Part 9

Bakugou and matsuki where siting at home waiting for Izuku to show up and welcome him in but he never came.

It had been 4 hours since matsuki had visited the station and she was getting worried and bakugou being the angry Pomeranian that he is appeared like he didn't care at all for what was happening.

But inside he felt pity for his friend and was saddened my aunties (inko's) death. He had never lost anyone before so this pain was new and it hurt.

He felt like his insides were being reshaped and could only think about how Izuku must feel if it was this bad for him but when Izuku got there he would do his job as a friend and help him through it. But he never showed.

Another 2 hours had past and still nothing so matsuki decided to call the cops to see when they were Letting him go.

"Hello? I would like to speak with head detective tsucauchi please"

"Alright let me go get him"

"Thank you"

After a few minutes tsucautch picked up the phone and bakugou made sure to be in the room so knew what was happening.( matsuki has him on speaker)

"This is head detective taukautchi who is this?"

"Yes hello this is Matsuki Bakugou I was just wondering when you will be sending Izuku over."

"What do you mean we released him 4 hours ago? Is he not there?"

"No....he's not"

"Don't worry mam I will sent some officers out to look for him."

"Thank you sir."

Bakugou looked like he had seen a ghost. His eyes where wide with fear and was slightly shaking.

"They don't know where he is?! We need to go look for him! That nerd is weak he can't defend himself!!"

At this bakugou grabbed his shoes and ran out the door. Matsuki didn't try to stop him since she knew there was nothing she could say that would convince him.

Bakugou ran away from the house and started in the direction of the station trying to cover every possible rout Izuku could have taken.

He yelled and yelled trying to find Izuku when he ran into someone. It was a stranger dressed all in black and had a hood over his face.

"Hay! Watch where your going kid!"

"Oh shut up Cant you see I'm busy extra!"

"What the hell did you call me!? Your going to pay for that!"

Then the hodded man raised his hand and landed a blow on bakugous face sending him back a few feet.

Then the man started running over to the half unconscious kid. Then blow had been very strong and bakugou was fighting to stay conscious.

The man had reached bakugou, picked him up by the rim of his shirt and threw him into the street.

Bakugou flew past some police officers who were looking for Izuku and this definitely caught their attention.

The officers grabbed their guns and prepped for a fight. A few of them went over to the now completely unconscious boy to examine his wounds.

Then the man began to run at the cops but before he could get far a hero showed up. It was the underground hero eraserhead who normally patrolled at night so it made sense why he was here.

The hero quickly mad work of the villain tying him up in his scarf then handing hiM over to the cops.

" is he alright?"

Eraserhead had caught sight of the unconscious kid on the side of the road.

"He'll be fine just knocked out"
Said one of the officers with a smile.

"Thanks for the help eraser"

"Just doing my job"

Then the homeless looking hero leapt on to a nearby roof and ran away.