Part 14

It was now the next day and unlike the previous deku awoke full of energy. Of course it wasn't joy but excitement for the day.

He ran to his pile of clothes and picked up the villain costume tenko had given him the previous day

Once he was fully dressed he walked over to his door, opened it and walked through the hallway.

But then he stoped at one of the doors and turned to face it. He pulled a key out of his jacket pocket and held it I front of him. Deku took a deep breath and used the key to open the door.

There was a click and the door swung open slowly. The room inside was completely different than the rest of the building. This room wasn't falling apart or half rotten it was clean and new.

The walls were lined with metal sheets and so was the roof and floor. Along the walls there were metal shelves and in the minimal empty wall space there were different sized hooks.

The shelves where completely full of all different kinds of weapons. They ranged from simple and guns to full blown Machine guns.
They had lasers and flame throwers, snipers and swords.

And all of them were neatly sorted by size and type. Each column was a different size and each row was a different type. As for the hooks they where all full of knives.

Most were small because the bigger ones were on the shelves but these were more accurate. They had any knife imaginable, they even had regular kitchen knives.

As deku looked around for his weapon of choice something caught his eye.There was a small set of dual wield throwing knives with a snake on each handle they were small and slim.

Deku walked over to the handle from which it hung and slowly lifted one off the hook. He held the handle with one hand as he used the other to feel the blade.

His had slowly grazed the blade as he got closer to the sharp end of the knife. He moved his had off the blade right before he cut himself on the tip. Deku turned the knife over in his hand watched as the light hit the blade just right revealing a slight emerald green tint on the small blade.

After a few more seconds of staring at the knife almost mesmerized deku tosed it in the air, watching as it flipped and turned in the air then landed perfectly back in his hand.

Deku picked up the second knife and slid both into a special knife holder up his sleeve one on each side. After doing so he promptly left the room making sure to lock it behind him.

Deku walked down the rest of the hallway and turned the corner into the kitchen. He walked over to the bar and sat down as the smoke man walked over to take his order.

"Good morning deku! How can I help you? Many something to drink?"

Deku looked up at the.... man- thing? And was a little confused how someone could be so awake at this time in the morning and why they annoyed him so.

But he knew most of the time they couldn't help it and was just happy all the time.

" orange juice and some katsudon please"

Despite being sleepy he was still polite as ever but what can you expect this deku after all.

"Right away."

The smoke man then got to work but after a few minutes deku spoke up.

"Hey I don't think I got your name yet?"

"Oh my apologies I should have introduced my self my name is Kurogiri."

"Nice to meet you Kurogiri!"

Deku almost sounded happy and joyful for the first time in a week.

"It's nice to meet you to deku."

If Kurogiri had a face you would see a warm smile because he was so happy to see deku getting better he was almost cheerful now of course he knew deku still had a long road ahead of him but at least he was somewhat happy for now.

After a bit kurogiri had finished this order and handed it to the young boy in front of him. Deku gladly picked up the chopsticks that were  placed on the side and began to eat the steaming bowl in front of him.

The noodles where nice and hot so deke had to pace himself so as to not burn his mouth. Once he had finished his breakfast he handed the empty dishes to kurogiri. After kurogiri was holding it deku didn't let go for a few seconds just to make sure the smoke orbs that worked as hands had a good grip.

After making sure smoke man had a good grip deku let go and walked over to the door. He raised his hand and grabbed the handle on the rotted door.

Deku began to turn the handle and pushed the door open. The outside wasn't that different from the inside, mold was growing everywhere and it looked like there had been a termite infection at one point. The bar seemed to be in some sketchy ally way with one or two other shops.

To the left further down the ally there was another store that looked like it had been raided and then bombed since the roof had holes and only two walls were standing.

The sign at the top was hard to read but deku was pretty sure it said they sold used drugs. He wasn't super sure how you can sell 'used' drugs but they looked out of business now anyway.

After a minute of staring deku continued to walk up the ally into the crowded street. Many shady people were all huddled together, pushing and shoving this way and that trying to get were they were going.

As deku was walking he witnessed many people get their wallets stolen and lots keeping a hand on theirs to prevent thievery.

Deku then realized he forgot his civilian clothes for the day, he only needed this for the walks through the black market and over night. But deku hadn't noticed this until he could see the open street.

Right when he was considering turning back a purple smoke portal opened in front of him and a matching hand poked through holding a pile of neatly folded clothes held out for deku to take and his yellow backpack.

Deku grabbed the items and looked them over to see what was in the pile.

"Thanks"

He was extremely thankful because this way he won't have to go all the way back to base.

"Your welcome"

And with that the portal disappeared along with the smoky hand.

Deku found an empty ally and quickly changed into the change of clothes placing the suit in his yellow backpack. After flinging the bag onto his back he walked into the street and onto the sidewalk. Then deku spoke almost impossible to hear him,

"Now. To find Endeavor."

1175 words😁