Part.18

Deku had watched todoroki all day and in all honesty it was sad. No one talked to him and he didn't talk to anyone. At one time around lunch a girl had dropped her phone on the floor as todoroki was walking by and before she could pick it up he had grabbed of the floor and handed it to her.

"Here you dropped this."

She hesitated

"Thanks"

She quickly pulled her phone out of his hands and walked off as quick as possible. After she had left Shoto gave an audible sigh and continued walking towards the lunch line.

Another time there was a group of boys all talking together and making fun of todorki wile he was in ear shot.

But eventually the day ended and everyone got to go home. There where the few that stayed behind for extracurriculars but most people where leaving.

Todoroki was part of the majority and had started the long walk home. Luckily for him endeavor was on an overnight mission so there would be no training today.

He walked and walked with deku hot in his tail. After a wile the sun started to set and everything was covered in darkness.

Deku felt pity for shoto. His home life was awful he had no friends and everyone was scared of him. His life was a mess. A tragedy. And all of it was covered up by the fact that his father was the number 2 hero.

Suddenly there was a sound. A kind of clang like metal on metal. Deku stoped and stared in the direction of the sound but shoto just kept walking as if he hadn't heard it.

There it was again.

And again.

But as deku stayed stationary the sound seemed to fallow the half and half boy.

*Clang*

Deku hoped onto a roof top and started towards the sound.

*clang*

The sound got louder as deku got closer.

*clang*

He stoped as he looked over the edge of a roof into a small ally. And sanding there peeking around the corner was a man in large metal boots. The boots had jet like features on the back and every time he took a step they clanked together.

"Dam boots! They're not making this any easier! First I was assigned to kidnapping someone only to find out it's the son of the number 2 hero! And then I have to test drive these infernal boots! *Grumbles*"

D-(Kidnapping!? Dose he mean Todoroki?)

Deku watched as the metal boot man crept closer and closer to Todoroki getting within arms reach.

Once he was close enough the man grabbed Todoroki's arm tight and pulled him closer so he could place his other hand over his mouth covering it with a white cloth.

The man moved his hand quickly from Todoroki's' arm to around his middle keeping his arms pinned to his sides.

The sudden action left Todoroki in a temporary state of shock but he quickly recovered and started to struggle under the man's grasp.

The cloth had been covered in chloroform and it stared to take effect. Todoroki's eyes were getting heavy so in a last minute attempt to free himself he activated his ice quirk but right as he did so there was a sharp pain in his left arm.

He looked to see what it was and discovered that he had been stabbed with a syringe full of a thick yellow slime. The syringe began to empty into his blood stream making his whole arm go limp.

He couldn't move his arm let alone use his quirk. Time was of the essence now and he needed some kind of plan otherwise he was fish bait.

But right as his eyes where about to shut completely he felt the man's grip loosen around him. He was able to run, escape but he found himself to tiered to move so as the man slowly let go Todoroki fell limp to the ground still struggling to stay awake.

But right as his eyes where about to close he saw a greenish figure stoop down in front of him. Todoroki was unable to open his eyes enough to get a clear image of who it was.

Was he safe?

Was this just athother person trying to kidnap him?

He was saying something. What was it?

Who was this person?

⭐️—————2 minutes earlier ————⭐️

Deku watched as the man crept closer to Todoroki. He knew he should do something but this man hadn't actually done anything yet so there was no way to know for suuure he had Ill intent.

Suddenly the man grabbed Todoroki and placed something around his mouth.

D-( what do I do!? What do I do!? What do I do!?)

The man injected something into Todoroki's arm and Deku watched in horror as his arm went limp. Just as Todoroki was about to fall asleep Deku jumped down from the roof and karate chopped the man in the back of his neck causing him to fall unconscious.

"Did I just do that? I just knock someone out! I didn't know I could do that! So cool! Oh wait I need to make sure Todoroki is ok!"

He bent down in front of the boy who was now laying on the ground.

"Are you ok!? Hello? Hello! Todoroki?"

And with that the half and half boy was unconscious.

I am soooo sorry for not posting!! My grandma died so I had to leave the state for the funeral and it was a 12 hour drive there and back.

I will try to update more frequently but I can't make any promises. But anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 😁