Part 25

Over the course of the next few weeks AFO, Shigiraki and Deku along with the rest of the league of villains dug up more dirt on the number two hero. They uncovered many other occasions where Endevor would be able to be legally protected for crimes.

S-"when will we release all this information? I hate that was just have it sitting there and we aren't doing anything!"

D-"calm down Shiggy. We've been over the plan before, you know when we will release it."

Deku picked up his glass of water from the bar. He glanced at his brother over the rim of the glass as he paced around the room.

S-"I know, I know. It's just this is our chance to finally start uprooting the hero society! I wish this would move faster."

D-"Calm down, patience is a virtue."

Shigaraki merely glared at his brother as he continued to pace the room. The next few days were very similar to this. Shigiraki was getting antsy and Deku knew it. If this progresses it would not go well for their plan.

It was another day of Shigiaraki pacing the room while Deku was trying to relax. Finally Deku got fed up with his brother's attitude and left the room. He threw on a coat and left the bace for some fresh air, he had been cooped up in there to long.

He walked the streets, enjoyed the nice weather and all the happy people. He decided he wanted some food after smelling all the store fronts made him hungry. He walked over to one that had a wide range of food options and chose one he liked before sitting down and began eating.

After a while of customers coming and going from the store front one person caught his interest as he listened to them order.

???-"one extra spicy noodles please."

The voice was rough and grumpy but he would recognize it anywhere. Bakugo. Deku pulled his hood down over his eyes so no one could see his face. The spiky blond sat down in the seat two chairs away from Deku.

Deku didn't feel like dealing with his old friend at the moment, especially since he thought he was currently dead. There was an odd whooshing sound and Deku turned his head to look around. He couldn't find the source of the sound but shen he turned back to his food he froze half way when he saw Bakugo staring right at him with wide eyes.

B-"Izu-"

He was cut off as there was a sudden loud explosion and the sounds of screams. The storefront across the street had exploded and a criminal with guns for hands came shooting out of the store. The blond boy quickly stood up and tried to run at the villain and take him down before to many people could get hurt. But the villain was too fast. He fired wildly at Bakugo.

The boy closed his eyes, bracing for impact, but it never came. He opened his eyes to the horrifying sight of his green haired friend, standing in front of him, will holes through his body. He watched as Deku collapsed onto the pavement, eyes dull and weak. Bakugo quickly fell to his knees and pulled his friend into his lap.

B-"h-hey! Izuku! You-...I don't know if it's really you but you can't fu#king die on me! No! Not again!"

Bakugo's franticly looked around for something to save his friend but there was nothing there. No hero's had arrived to the scene yet and the villain was still on a rampage. He quickly turned his head back down to his friend when he felt a cold hand caress his cheek.

D-"live....because I couldn't..."

Deku's hand fell to his side and his eyes lost all live or shine to them. Bakugo shook the boy's body, screaming for him to wake up. But nothing. Deku was dead.

After the villain was delt with Bakugo was sent home to his mother. He relayed what happened to her, including all the details about Izuku. Shigaraki and AOF quickly found out the news and it broke Shigaraki to the core. Bakugo grew up to become the number one hero in his friends place because he was going to fulfill his final wish. To live.

The end

Ok so I know this chapter was super rushed and the ending was a bit crappy but here is the deal. My current obsession has moved on to something else and I left this story. But I figured I would give y'all an ending, no matter how rushed and sad it was. I hope you enjoyed this, love all of y'all!