Part.19

A few hours had passed and Todoroki lay passed out on his living room couch. With a slight groan he opened one eye.

"What...happened. Where? How did I get home?"

Shoto shifted his gaze to his right and saw a green and black shadow zipping out the door.

"Wait!"

He tried to lift his arm but came to the startling conclusion that he was unable to. The figure completely left his train of thought as he started to panic.

"Why can't I move my left arm!?"

His right arm worked completely fine but his left was numb and limp. As he continued to try and move it he could feel the blood start to circulate in him arm and he slowly gained control over it again.

After a minute or so of stretching it out a thought came into mind. Had the goo also affected his quirk? He raised his right arm and tested his ice quirk, it was a tad harder than normal but for the most part worked fine.

Should he try his fire?

He needed to know if he was still able to use it.

Was it worth braking his promise?

Right as he was going to make a decision he remembered the shadow he had seen and quickly spun his head in the direction.

His eyes dashed from one need of the room to the other but there was no sign of anyone. The only person in the room was himself.

Shoto mentally bonked himself for completing forgetting about it when he noticed the problem with his arm.

He slowly sat up and stretched his arm out a little more flexing his fingers. He stood up to leave the room but he caught a glimpse of something high up in a tree.

It looked like a person but it was to dark to see much. Todoroki stoped and started at the shape squinting his eyes to try and get a better look.

And as if on cue the figure jumped onto a higher branch and disappeared into the dark.

"Who the hell was that? I'm to tired to deal with this. I'm going to bed."

Shoto turned back around and left the room heading for his bed.

Deku hopped from tree to tree until he reached the bustling city. Normally the moon would be the only source of light at this hour but in a city  like Musutafu Japan the lights are always on.

If you didn't know any better you would think it was day with all the lights and people.

Deku jumped onto the closest roof and quickly found an abandoned alleyway to jump down into.

Once he landed he took of his claw-like gloves and his mask. He had put his villain costume on when night originally fell so he would blend into the dark more. But he would need to change back into civilian clothes if he wanted to walk in the open street.

Since night had fallen more pro's were patrolling the streets so it was to dangerous to be running on roof tops.

After a few minutes deku had finished changing into his regular clothes which he had stored in his bag earlier.

He waited for the perfect moment to sneak into the crowd without a pro talking notice. He didn't have to wait long because in a few seconds he was walking the open streets completely inconspicuous.

A bit of time had passed and deku was getting closer to the hideout but before he could he saw a familiar face.

Bakugou

He was stand just a few feet away from Deku leaning on a wall looking at his phone.

D-(dammit! He can't see me. He'll recognize me instantly. I need to find away around him.)

Slowly but surely Deku walked to the other side of the street and tried to keep his head down.

Suddenly there was a crash and everyone froze. People began to turn in the direction of the sound only to see a 10 foot tall villain destroying a building.

Everyone started running.

People where grabbing their children and ran in the opposite direction.

Unfortunately deku was caught in the crowd and was swept away by the current of people. He was bumping into people left and right and could see what was happening.

Right as he was about to fall over and get trampled by the crowds someone grabbed him and pulled his high out of the crowd.

"You alright there kid?" I would hate for you to have been crushed by the crowd."

Now deku was being dangled by his arms high above the city and he could see the people stampeding below.

"What- who!"

Fun fact- Deku is afraid of heights. Well no highs themselves but when he has no control over how high he goes or when he comes down.

He was terrified. He started kicking his legs and trying to get back to the ground.

"Put me down put me down put me down!"

"Whoa kid stop flailing like that-"

The person holding deku up had lost his grip due to his squirming and Deku began to fall.

"AHHHHH!"

The one thing deku hated more that nights was falling from heights.

Deku fell closer and closer to the street and almost fell onto a young woman carrying her baby.

But right before he hit the floor something snagged the back of his shirt and stoped his fall.

He slowly rose again but not as high this time.

"You can't be squirming like that kid you could have died but luckily I was here."

A man with shaggy blond hair combed back out of his face and a black and tan hero suit was flying in front of him using his gigantic red wings to keep him up.

"Your- the number 3 hero Hawks!"

"So you've heard of me! Glad to see my reputation proceeds me."

Deku was slowly lowered to a sidewalk out of danger from the crowds by his shirt

"Sorry about flipping out. I kinda don't like heights."

"No problem kid I understand that not everyone is used to being 100 feet in the air."

"Thanks for the help though!"

"Glad I could help. See you around!"

Then Hawks took one big push of his wings and he was soaring through the air.

Bakugous POV
What the hell!
Did that person just fall from the sky.
Luckily hawks caught him.
He looks a little familiar.
I can't get a good look at his face though.
Dammit!
End of POV

Sorry for being gone for a wile but I'm back and I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😁

Words: 1111