Part.5

This was the end. He was dying and he couldn't even grab his attacker.

Suddenly he heard a deep voice say
"I AM HERE!"

And the monster let go. He could breath again.
But he had gone without oxygen for so long as soon as it let go he passed out.

Next thing he knows he's laying on the ground and there is a continuous tapping on his cheek.

"GOOD YOUR ALIVE. THOUGHT WE LOST YOU THERE!"

Now he was completely awake and he was face to face with his idol ✨ALL MIGHT ✨ Izuku got up and ran over to get his notebook

"W-w- wait please sign-! ( he already did!)"

"WELL I GOTA GO TAKE THIS GUY TO JAIL!"

" wait I have so many questions to ask you!"

"GOODBYE YOUNG MAN!"
And with that he launched into the sky in one bound and had the sludge......thing squeezed into empty cola bottles tucked into his pockets.

About 209 feet in the air all might felt something on his leg so looked down and saw Izuku wrapped around his leg!"

All-might's POV
This isn't good. I almost out of time and this kid is on my leg. I'll have to drop him of somewhere, somewhere with no reporters.....
Maybe a roof?
Sh$t!
I've got at max 10 minutes.
End of POV

All-might and a very shaken Izuku landed on random roof witch seemed to belong to a sort of office building.

"THERE YOU GO BANG ON THE DOOR FOR A BIT AND SOMEONE WILL LET YOU IN EVENTUALLY. BUT I HAVE TO GO NOW"

"Wait! I need to know. Can I be a hero?"

Izuku had a small waver in his voice. Was he excited to be talking to his idol? Or was he scared he would get the same answer.

"Can i really be a hero? I can take others quirks but everyone says I'll only be a good villain. So can I? Can I hope to be someone like you!?"

At this moment a cloud of smoke surrounded All-might but is seemed to be coming from him?

A slight coughing could be heard from inside the smoke but when it moved away All-might was gone and he was replaced with a skeleton like man with shaggy yellow hair in front of his eyes.

"AHHHHHH! You- you- deflated!? Wait your not All-might your a imposter! Where is he?"

Izuku was half confused and half scared. He was alone on a roof with a creepy looking man who used to be All-might.

"I can assure you that I am Al- * COUGH*"

The small man coughed viciously and spit out blood onto his shirt ( witch was to big for him)

"No, you can't be All-might. He is a giant of a man who always saves everyone with fearless smile."

"Well there is plenty of fear behind that smile"

The small man lifted the corner of his shirt to reveal a massive and hideous wound and the skin all around was stretched to seal it as if the chunk of skin over the wound was missing.

"Nasty hu? Got it a few years back. All of my respiratory organs were destroyed. The surgeries have worn me out and I lost my whole stomach. I can only stay strong for about 3 hours, the rest of the day I look like this."

"Wait 5 years, is it from your fight with toxic chainsaw?"

"Wow you know your stuff, but no most of the world has never heard of this fight I did my best to keep it under wraps. Hero's are constantly risking their lives every day, and since stealing peoples quirks is illegal you would be fighting quirkless and I don't want you to get hurt. So no, I don't think you could be a hero, not without illegally stealing quirks"

" I see"

"You could be a police officer, even though they get crap because the hero's capture most of the villains it's a fine profession. It's good to have dreams young man, just make sure there obtainable."

As Izuku stood there speechless and broken the deflated All-might walked through the door that led inside and shut it behind him.

Izukus POV
even All-might doesn't believe in me,

of course that was his answer,

Why would it anything else,

Don't cry deep down you knew this,
End of POV

Toshinori ( mini might) had started walking down the stairs to get to the ground floor.

"Now let's get you to the stati- hu!?"

They where gone! The coke bottles filled with the sludge monster we're gone!

" dammit! I must have dropped them in the air!"

Bakugou had just finished his appointment and was walking to izukus house to ask him for todays work when he decided to use the shortcut through the ally.

Besides if anyone tried to jump him he would blow them the hell. He quickly got bored and started kicking a crushed can around but he accidentally kicked it to are and it went out of his walk line.

He was to lazy to find it again and continued to walk. But the can had gone behind a trash can and hit a coke bottle causing the lid to fall of.

Sorry for not Posting in the morning like I normally do but I was unmotivated to write so I'm doing it now.

Expect another late chapter tomorrow or none at all because I have a all day thing and my brother has something in the afternoon 😁