Part.17

Deku watched from the tree as endeavor walked past his son without even a hello. But before endeavor made the turn towards his office he stoped and didn't even turn around as he spoke.

"I'm going to get changed go to the training room."

He was stern and harsh not at all like a father should be. Endeavor turned the corner and was out of sight.

The boy who deku assumed to be shoto began to shake, fear plastered on his face. He was clearly terrified but walked in the direction on the training room anyway as if he was being controlled.

Shoto had been waiting for a few minutes before his flaming father walked in. Endeavor had changed into a black Tee and work out shorts.

Then without warning endeavor charged at the boy slamming him into a wall. Pining him up with one hand he used his free hand to punch him in the stomach.

As his fist met shoto's stomach blood came spewing out of his mouth. It looked painful.

Endeavor then shoved the boy to the ground and kicked him hard in the back. Deku watched as the "hero" continued to violently beat up the helpless boy.

Anytime shoto tried to fight back he was quickly pushed back to the ground. About two hours had passed and endeavor never let up.

Shoto was now covered in bruises and probably broke a few bones. And then endeavor just stoped.

"That's enough training for today"

Training is that was he calls that. That wasn't training that was assault and abuse. Deku wanted to jump in and help the poor boy but there was nothing he could do.

Shoto was laying in the middle of the floor covered in cuts and bruises. His nose was definitely broken because it looked like it had been snapped in half and was gushing blood.

A few more of his bones appeared to be broken as well and he was bleeding from many injuries. Deku watched as shoto slowly rose from the floor and wobbled to his feet.

He stood there for a second trying to gain some balance, blood dripping to the floor. Eventually he was standing and started taking steps towards the door.

He was slow and swayed at every step like a tree about to fall or a cup that was set to close to the edge of a counter.

Slowly but surely he made his way across the room and lifted his arm to grasp the door nob. Carefully he turned the handle and pushed open the door.

As he turned to leave deku could see that his right eye was now swollen shut and the surrounding skin was different shades of purple and black.

Deku knew endeavor wasn't a honest or very nice person but this was to far.

⭐️————————the next day—————⭐️

It was early in the morning, the sun had just started to rise but the todoroki house was already stirring.

The young boy with the half and half was eating breakfast and had cleaned up his wounds from the night before.

Shoto finished his food that deku assumed to be soba and carefully put the dishes away. It seemed that there was no life left in the young boy.

Shoto had no life in his eyes. He was like a doll being moved along by strings. A hollow shell. Empty.

Shoto walked over to the door and grabbed his bag and slid on his shoes. Deku watched as the young boy left the house and started down the street.

Shoto walked and walked for at least a mile or two before reaching a large building that had a magnificent archway into the school.

To the left of the entrance read a sign that had been carved into a stone slate,

" Mustafa private middle school"

The school was twice the size of a regular school and was clearly very expensive.

Deku had been fallowing shoto all morning and assumed that this is where the great endeavor sends his kids to school. His theory was proved right when he saw shoto walk through the front gate.

Lots of people where scattered across the grounds, some where read books, some where talking with their friends.

Every time shoto passed a group of people they would stop and stare and after he had passed that would turn to each other and whisper.

"There he is again the son of the number two hero."

"If I where him I would be ashamed of my father for coming number two."

"Look at him strutting like he's better than everyone."

" look he's so hot! If only he weren't such a stuck up then I would totally go for him."

"Personally I like a sassy rich boy but I don't want to have to deal with his father if you know what I mean."

" he's just like his father, stuck up and arrogant."

" feel so bad for him but the last person who tried to be his friend got killed by endeavor."

"Killed? I heard he went mad and killed himself."

"I heard that half and half kidnapped him and keeps him locked in a cage."

"What was the kids name again? Wasn't it toya?"

" I think so."

"A wile back heard some kid named toya died in a fire. Do you think that kid burned him alive?"

"God he's such a loner if smiled a bit and actually tried then he could have been popular."

"I heard that he got into UA on his father's recommendation."

"Many his daddy payed of the principal to let him in."

"Whatever it is something is wrong with that kid."

"His father is so scary no wonder no one talks to him."

Shoto could hear everything they where saying but he seemed used to it. Deku watched him for the rest of the day and even the teachers where scared of him.

For the most part people ignored him but there where those who talked behind his back.

I am soooooo sorry for not posting I got caught up in school and extracurriculars
I have been trying to write more but I kept getting distracted 😭

1024 words