Part.12

This chapter has been edited!!                       I removed some stuff at the end of this chapter

Deku woke up in a dimly light room laying on a lumpy mattress. It took him a minute to remember where he was and how he got there.

He figured his brother had brought him there because he couldn't think of anything else.

He slowly sat up and let his eyes adjust to the dark. Lazily he got up and tried to find the light but when he found it he had to quickly shut his eyes due to the sudden light.

Deku walked over to his small pile of clothes tenko had stolen for him since his previous belongings had been burnt to a crisp.

He shifted around in the pile trying to find something that was comfortable but didn't make him look like a homeless person.

(This is what he chose)

Deku put the hood up and took a few steps across the dinghy room and slipped on his favorite (and only) pair of red shoes.

He really didn't want to interact with people but he was starving so after a minute of tossing the idea around he decided to quickly get some food and just eat it in his room.

He walked over to his door and took a deep breath as he opened it. Deku poked his head around the corner to see if anyone was there.

When he didn't see anyone he tip toed around the corner trying not to be seen. He made it through the hallway and was almost to the kitchen when he saw that someone had left the tv on.

He walked up to it and picked up the remote to turn it off. But as he did he saw a familiar face pop up on the screen.

It was a picture of Kacchan but why was it on the tv? Deku stoped to listen to news report.

"A young boy was attacked by a villain last night and was luckily found buy the cops before it was to late. The boy is now in the hospital and is not available at this time. According to the mothers statement he was out looking for his friend who had gone missing the same day. One of the officers that was on scene claimed that underground pro hero Eraserhead had helped capture the villain but he is not available right now. The boy was taken to the hospital unconscious with a concussion and we have no update on his condition. We will inform you when we have more info."

Deku was shocked to hear that his friend had been attacked by a villain wile looking for him no less.

"Ha. Hahaha! Wow! Not only could I not save kacchan but I'm the reason why he was in danger! If it weren't for me he would have been safe at home having a nice dinner, instead of IN THE HOSPITAL!"

Deku fell to the ground and began to sob uncontrollably. The remote had fallen out of his hand and landed on the couch but bounced of and landed somewhere on the floor.

Suddenly shigiraki walked into the room drinking something that looked like soda (was probably beer) out of a clear glass with a few ice cubes. He looked up from his glass and saw his brother crying on the floor.

He quickly set his glass on a nearby table and rushed to comfort his brother. He knelt down next to him and was about to hug him but stopped himself when he realized he didn't have his gloves on so his hands kinda hovered there.

"Wh-what's wrong!?"

Then shigy looked up at the tv and saw the news headline. Of course he already knew about this because he keeps tabs on all crime in the area but it hadn't crossed his mind how deku would react if he found out.

Since his gloves where in his room he couldn't do much to help to he tried some comforting words.

"Don't worry he's going to be fine. One of my coworkers confirmed that he's made a full recovery. This news channel was late to the uptake he's already been discharged."

"....realy?"

"Yes"

Dispute his gruff exterior when it came to his brother he was kind and caring but only when he needed it otherwise they were topical brothers. (my au shut up I think it's cute)

Eventually deku stoped crying and
the two brothers slowly stood up and left the room. shigy had to run back in because he left his drink but wasn't careful and accidentally disintegrated it witch caused him to cuss under his breath.

I'm sorry school has kept me soooo busy so I haven't had time to work on this but I should have a lot more time to write because I already have 2 weeks off of school because I only go every Tuesday and it's at a voting precinct and they are holding something next week and then someone died so this week there holding a funeral so already two weeks of of school and we only started last week😎
Again I'm sorry for taking so long to write this and yes it is a little cringe but the a climax is coming I promise 🙏😅
But I do hope you enjoyed