Part.21

( bro i did not mean for this story to be so depressing but here we are.)

Bakugo was dropped off behind some yellow tape on the edge of the battle zone and he was still in shock at what he had seen. His childhood friend had gone missing and just as he had found him he was crushed by a building.

The hero that had saved him was going of on him for being stupid enough to run directly toward a falling building. Bakugo tried to explain that he was chasing his friend but the hero said he saw the boy but he deducted it was  a lost cause.

This made Bakugo furious, the fact that a hero had seen a innocent civilian running directly into a danger zone and didn't even try to save him was infuriating.

RH (random hero)-"Listen here kid! I'm the hero! I make the decisions on whether or not someone can be saved and if I had gone after him all three Of us would be dead! This way only one more person dies! I lowered the death toll by two! I save both you and me! You should be thanking me! The world needs me alive, I'm a hero, so show some respect brat!"

Bakugo was shaking with anger.

B-RESPECT!? Why the FU£K should I respect you!? You knowingly let someone die!! Your no hero!! Your a fraud! You saved yourself over a child's life!!"

At this point all the other people who where behind the tape where listening in. When they heard what the hero had done they where almost as angry as Bakugo. They all started yelling at the "hero" and caused a big scene.

The "hero" had started yelling back at the crowd, calling them a series of slurs and insults. Most of which where directed at Bakugo.

RH- "shut up, all of you!! So what if I left that kid under the falling building!? It was completely justified!! And Even if you tell anyone no one will believe you! Become I am a well respected hero!!"

??- "not anymore your not"

At one point another hero had heard the commotion and started listening in on the argument. His name was Backdraft

 His name was Backdraft

  ( This guy) ^

The "hero" turned around to come face to face with his superior. ( this guy is currently working under Backdraft)

RH- Mr.Backdraft sir! I-

He was cut of by Backdraft spraying him in the face with his water.

BD- "I heard what you said. You LEFT a CHILD under the building just so you could live!? It's our jobs a hero's to save people!
NO. MATTER. WHAT. Even if it costs you your life! I am deeply disappointed and you should feel ashamed! I will see to it that your hero license is taken away, personally."

RH- "Wait! No! Please, sir!! G-give me another chance!! I'll do better next time!"

BD-" when I comes to heros, there are no second chances. Someone died because of your selfishness and I will not let that go unpunished."

Backdraft walked over to Bakugo who was still standing there and placed his hand on the boys shoulder. Then he squatted and turned to look Bakugo in the eyes.

BD- " from what I understand you knew the victim right?"

B- "yes....he was my best friend."

Backdraft stood up and turned to look at the "hero". He moved his hand from the blonds shoulder and plopped in on his spiked hair, making his hair pop out on the sides.

BD- " you owe this young boy everything. You cost his friend his life, and you must take personal responsibility for this. You must apologize to him right now! You owe him a lot more than a simple apology but it is all you can give him."

RH-" I'm deeply sorry for my actions today." He said though gritted teeth and obvious anger.

BD-" good. Now I want you to head to my Agency and drop of your hero suit and gear."

Backdraft removed his hand from Bakugo's head, turned around and began to walk away.

Just when Bakugo thought the situation was over he felt something collide with left cheek. The "hero" had punched him.

RH- " you ba$terd! You just got me fired!! And now your going to pay!"

He made another swing at Bakugo's face but he was able to doge it by jumping out of the way.

B- "what the hell man! You did this yourself! Don't blame m-"

The man tried to kick the teen in the stomach but Bakugo grabbed his foot and twisted it causing the "hero" to scream.

The crowd then started charging the man and tackled him to the floor. Some held him down while others kicked him and swore at him. Bakugo just stood there and watched as all of it happened.

Unbeknownst to anyone a local news reporter and his camera man where filming everything on live television.

backdraft heard the yelling and turned around to the whole crowd tackling his ex apprentice. He was very confused but he wasn't going to stop anyone.

BD- "sorry man, but you brought this on yourself."

He shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk in the opposite direction.

Thats it for now but I hope you enjoyed 😁

Also for any Demon slayer fans I'm thinking about writing a fanfic but I don't have any ideas so if you want anything in particular like an AU, ship, or y/n just let me know and I will take it into consideration.

Then again I might not write one it's just an idea. Bye~