Part.24

Deku opened his eyes but quickly shut them due to the sudden light. He tried to raise an arm to block the light but stoped when a shooting pain went up his arm. He hissed at the feeling and stoped moving his arm. He tried opening his eyes again but this time much slower, giving them time to adjust to the light.

He eventually got his eyes all the way open and began to look around. Taking in his surrounding he found he was laying on a bed in a hospital room. Or at least a room that looked very similar.Deku slowly turned his head to the side and saw a familiar face in the chair next to him.

D-"S-Sh- Shiggy?"

Shigiraki turned at the sound of the nickname. He folded and set down a book he was reading and jumped out of his chair running over to where his brother was laying.

S-"Your awake! How are you feeling"

Deku looked down at the rest of him and saw most of his skin was covered in bandages and he had been changed into a hospital gown.

D-"A-as go-good as you c-can be."

He followed up his response with a short laugh which he quickly regretted when a sharp pain dug into his side.

Deku groaned  and grabbed his side hunching over slightly.

S-"don't strain yourself."

D-"how- how am I even here?"

S-"Kurigiri was able to save you before you where completely crushed."

D-" how did you even know I need help?"

S-" they where broadcasting the whole attack on live TV. We saw you running into the fight."

D-"oh right....I kinda did that."

S-"what the hell where you thinking!"

D-" it's kinda a long story."

S-"well then you better start talki-"

Before he could finish the doors that lead out to the hallway opened up. A tall man walked in.  He was in a black suit and had tubs coming out of the sides of his face. All of his facial features where gone except his mouth.

All for one.

Shigaraki was the first to notice his arrival. He turned on his heels and gives him s small shallow bow.

S-"father"

AFO- "hello son. No need for the formalities."

All for one walked up to his son and gave him a light hug to show his affection.

AFO-" I was planing on making a trip to see you and your brother but when I heard what happened the date was moved up. How is he doing?"

S-" actually you can ask him yourself"

He let go of his son and turned to the green haired boy in the bed. All for one was shocked to see his son awake.

D-"hello dad."

Deku smiled. It had been so long since he had seen his father in person. He had received a few letters now and then but it had been a while since they had last spoken.

AFO-" son! I didn't expect you to be awake. How are you feeling?"

All for one was never the type for love or sympathy, but when it came to his family he loved them more than just about anything.

D-" honestly I'm just surprised I'm even alive."

AFO-" Izuku. I'm really sorry I couldn't be there for you after Inko.....left. That must've been a hard time for you. I'm sorry you had to see that."

He was looking down as he spoke, overcome with sadness and guilt. He was the most powerful villain in the world and even with all of that power and status he still couldn't save his own wife. The guilt have been eating away at him since he found out.

If only he'd been there. If only he hadn't left. He should've stayed there and he could've saved her. before his thoughts could spiral too much they were cut off when Deku spoke up.

D-" father, I changed my name to Deku. So in the future could you please refer to me by that name. Anyway there's no need for you to apologize. It wasn't your fault. It was endeavor's"

Deku's Face grew dark as he uttered the name of his mother's murderer. He could feel the hate overcome his thoughts and his blood started to boil.

S-"....what."

Shigiraki i've been standing off to the side but he stepped forward when he heard his brother words. Surely he couldn't mean the hero endeavor? The one that was supposed to save peoples lives. He then remembered that his mothersdeath was caused by fire.

D-" I was taken to the police station after the incident. While I was there I overheard endeavor and one of the detectives talking to each other. I learned that endeavor had gone overboard and started all those fires, and caused all that damage. And even though it was his fault they're going to charge the villain with destruction of property. I heard the detective say that he wouldn't arrest endeavor because he is a hero."

Deku spat the word hero out with disgust. His face was scrunched up with utter disbelief and anger even though he had heard it all for himself he still couldn't believe that this was his reality.

as Shigiraki listened something inside of him snapped. Even with all his internal links he still hadn't known this. That means they are clearly trying to bury it. Or it could be possible that only the hero and the detective knew. or at least they thought they were the only ones.

S-" we need to tell everyone, get this into the news! The people should know about this!"

Shigiraki was now fuming and he looked like he was about to punch something, which he probably was.

AFO-" calm down son. I understand you're angry and you have every right to be. But we could use this to our advantage. If we release it now haphazardly it could easily be labeled as lies or misinformation. it would be in our better interest to wait until we have solid evidence and then release it well he's at his lowest to make sure he doesn't get back up. We simply make the public hit him and then use this as a finishing blow. I'm sure there are other incidents similar to this and we can uncover those as well."

His voice was dark and mischievous. Anyone who didn't know him would've thought he was calm. But his sons knew he was absolutely furious. He just had a different way of showing it, and it was terrifying.

A moment later the door to the room opened again. Kurigiri and Magne burst into the room just behind a small group of cats. The kittens ran up to where Deku was lying and one of them jumped into his lap causing him to groan at the impact.

The two people then quickly dropped into a bow at the site of all for one.

K&M-"Hello sir."

Thank you for reading this chapter even though it was really bad!