Part.13

Ok so I know this seems a little BKDK but trust me all of this is platonic and not meant in a Romantic way. You can interpret it romantically but it's meant to be platonic also I'm working out the story line as I go so izuchaka may or may not pop up later in the story but I haven't planned that far ahead. Even if I do incorporate izuchaka I don't know if it will be a small thing or a major story element but we'll see when we get there. Also you can ship whatever you want this is my opinion so don't get mad if izuchaka appears later I have you a fair warning 😁 now back to the story...

————————————————————————

Deku had gone back to his room and sat down at the small desk tucked away in the corner of the room.

He had installed a computer upon his arrival but hadn't used it yet. After he sat down he reached under the monitor and turned it on.

His computer was pretty cheep so it took a wile to power up so he kept the computer on and only ever turned of the screen.

Once it was on he went to work. One of the many reasons he was bullied was because he was a "nerd" but that meant he was smart.

He could do just about anything. But the only times he ever hacked into something was when he was nervous about his test and he wanted to check he grade (witch was a 100%).

But this time he was going to do some deep diving on no one's favorite hero, the burning bag of trash🥁🥁🥁 Endeavor!

He looked into almost every crime he was payed for big and small. Deku also did some research on his family, apparently his wife is in a mental hospital and his eldest so died when there house burned down 3 years ago ( I don't know much about toya todoroki so don't at me)

He went down the rabbit hole on Miss.todoroki. He had to do a LOT of digging, clearly someone one didn't want anyone finding this out.

There weren't news reports or any articles. Witch deku found odd because this is something that would have blown up in the news.

He decided to try and get into the hospital's archives and go from there. It took some try's but he got in. He found the todoroki file and read through the whole thing.

A summary of the info was she apparently had pored boiling water on her youngest face. She also had scars all over her witch seemed to be caused by fire. Abuse maybe?

Deku wasn't to surprised by this new info but did feel bad for the family, now he was moving on to children.

He started at the top and looked more into the eldest son who had gone missing 3 years ago.
There was almost no information on toya todoroki at all but the little bit he did find was useless.

All he could find was a birth certificate and his middle school yearbook photo. Neither told him toya's quirk only his name and that was all.

After an hour of dead ends deku gave up on toya and decided to move on to the second oldest, fyumi todorki their only daughter.

She had a fair amount on her. Her quirk was ice like her mom and she had participated in many science fairs and contests. She won first in almost everyone, except one....

5 years ago when when 14 she got second place instead and when she showed up for picture day the next day she had injured her face and arms. She said she accidentally hurt herself trying a new experiment but the story didn't match up with the damage.

Something was definitely off about this family besides the obvious. Next was natsu todoroki. He also had an ice quirk like his mom and sister.

He was more out of the public eye than his sister. He had good grades but didn't do any after school activities. Apparently he was requested to join the baseball team since he had a really good arm and was a great hit.

But he declined it and no one knows why especially since he was so good at it. Anyway it was time for the last member of the todoroki's their youngest son, shoto.

He inherited both of his parents quirks so he can produce ice and fire. He seemed like a normal little kid for the most part.

Running around making messes yelling screaming the whole package, but that all changed after his mom burned his face with some ✨ fresh tea✨.

After that he was dull and lifeless. He almost showed no emotion and barely talked. I guess trama like that can scar you in more ways then one 👍 ( I'm sorry 🤣)

Deku had been studying the todoroki family for three hours now and it was getting late, the sun had already set and it was dark outside.

Sure research can get you far but it wasn't far
enough. Deku wanted to see how this family worked in person, not completely rely on some random article he found on the internet.

But he needed a plan.... After a bit of thinking deku had one. He was going to survey each member one by one and gain some more information on this odd family.

He didn't know where to start! He always got so excited when learning new things especially when it involved personal research. Honestly he was geeking out a bit it was only an added bonus that he would gain possible black mail on endeavor.

Just a then a thought came to him. He was with the leave now, he now had underground connections! He now had an infinite supply of new information that would come in handy in the future.

This was his first step to righting the worlds wrongs. And he knew exactly what he had started.

😩 school takes so much time I'm so sorry about that and yes I changed the story line a bit. Just in case you missed my change on the last chapter I'll give you a quick summary.

Basically deku is no longer going to go check up on the Pomeranian and if hoping for the best.

I hope I won't have to make any more quick changes because I have the next few chunks of the story planed out.

I know this one was a bit boring but it was mainly showing you my au for the todoroki family so no one gets confused. 🥰 I hope you enjoyed 😁