Part.11

Izuku was siting at a small counter in a dingy bar drinking a boxed orange juice thru a small straw.

A man who seamed to be made of purple smoke with yellow smoke where his eye should be was working behind the counter.

The smoke man walked over to Izuku and gave him another orange juice since he figured the first was almost done.

The green haired boy seemed dull like he had no life left in him. He had been like thins since his mothers passing. It had been a week since then.

"How are you holding up Izuku?"

The voice was soft caring and laced with sadness.

"I told you to call me deku."

His voice was Stern and just as empty as his expression. Deku had begun to resent his old name since it reminded him of his mother besides he believed his new name fit him better, after all it meant useless.

He had done nothing to help his mother when she needed it most, he had heard the kacchan was in the hospital due to a villain attack and again he had done nothing to help.

Apparently he was out looking for him so if it weren't for him he wouldn't have been in danger at all.

All the things his bullies had told him over the year's began to seem more and more true.

So now he had people address him as deku and not his given name.

"I'm sorry deku, I just slipped."

"It's fine just don't do it again."

The league had done all they can to make deku feel welcome after all they all new the keen sting of losing a loved one some worse than others.

"Alright.....enjoy your juice."

The smoke man had sadness in his voice but you couldn't tell if he had a sad expression.
And with that he opened a portal and left the room.

Deku sat there finishing his juice box. On the outside he was dull and and lifeless but on the inside, he couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.

He was doing all could to stop himself from breaking down in tears right then and there. All he wanted to do was cry but he didn't want to cause a scene because then everyone would try to comfort him and he didn't want to have to rely on anyone.

"How are you holding up?"

Deku had been so lost in his thoughts he hadn't realized that someone had walked up to him. It was his shaggy haired brother tenko or more commonly known as shigiraki. (I hope I spelled that right)

"Hm?"
Deku replied since he had missed the question.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"......I'm fine. What about you? She was your mother to."

Deku was desperately trying to get the topic off of him

"I'm fine. I mean im sad she's gone but I barely ever saw her we weren't super close, mainly because she doesn't approve of villainy. you lived with her she was your everything I can't imagine how that must feel."

The air seemed to be heavier and there was a moment of silence.

Deku couldn't hold it in any longer. He began to sob and sob and sob. He lifted his hands to cover his face. Lucky for him no one except shigy was there.

Tenko was shocked by the sudden outburst in tears but half expected it. He had no idea the pain his brother was in. Shigy wrapped his arms around his brother allowing him to cry into his shoulder.

Shigy was wearing some quirk canceling gloves so he didn't have to worry about killing his brother wile trying to comfort him.

"Shhhhh. Shhhhh let it all out."

Deku continued to cry for about 20 minutes until the stream of tears stopped. He looked up from his brothers shoulder and looked into his red eyes.

"Thank you tenko"

And then he fell asleep still leaning on his brother.

"Sleep well. Your to young to be so sad I hope one day you can be happy again"

Shigy quietly picked his brother up and carried him to his room. He placed him in the bed and tucked him in. He then left the room and went back to work.

Ok I'm sooooo sorry for not posting anything my school starts on Tuesday and today is Thursday and I have stuff I need done before school starts to do so ya. I know this chapter wasn't that exciting but it is just a filler chapter.
I am also aware that some of shigy's lines are kinda cringe but I don't care.
I hope you enjoyed and thank you 😊