Part.3

The two boys finally made it to izukus house and opened the door.

"Oh my goodness what happened?! Where have you been!! I was worried when you didn't get home in time are you ok!?" Exclaimed inko

" auntie! You won't believe it!!"
Said a very excited bakugou

" oh? What is it?"

" I got my quirk!!"
Yelled little Izuku

"Oh my! Really! I'm so happy for you!! What is it!?"

"What's all this commotion?"
Said a very tiered looking, white haired man who had just walked in from the living room.

"DAD! DAD! Guess what!!"

"What is it pipsqueak?"

"I GOT MY QUIRK!!!"

"Wait really?! What is it!?" Asked hazashi now very much awake.

" I can steal other peoples quirks, use them and give them back!!"

Inko looked a little worried but overall happy for her son but hazashi's face showed nothing but pure joy.

"He was so cool he made a bully run away and it was AWESOME!!" Exclaimed bakugou who was now vibrating with excitement and waving his hands in every direction.

"That's amazing!" Said Inko picking up her son and spinning in circles.

"Oh katsuki dear your mother called she is looking for you!" Noted Inko who was now quite dizzy.

"Fine....tell the old hag I'm coming!" And bakugou walked out the door clearly mad he had to leave.

"Old hag? Oh! You mean your mother?"questioned Inko.

" ya ya whatever just let her know I'm coming."

"Ok?"

Once bakugou had crossed the street they could hear him yell " CALM DOWN OLD HAG!!!" This got a small giggle out of Izuku.

"Hang on? Don't I have your quirk dad?"

"Yes you do! Witch means I can help you master it." ( proud father moment)

"Cant someone get any sleep around here"
Said a blue haired boy who was rubbing his eyes as he walked in from the hall.

Ps. Shigy is wearing gloves that only cover 3 of his fingers so he can't destroy stuff.

" Tenko! Tenko! I got my quirk!!"

"Cool! What is it!? I bet mine is better!"

" I wouldn't be so sure of that brother!"
Izuku had a menacing grin on his face ( like brothers do when they quarrel)

" I have the same quirk as daddy!! So I technically have lots of quirks!"

" no fair you have all for one!" Complained shigy crossing his arms and turning his eyes.

" well you are technically stronger than him right now because you've had practice" said hazashi hopping that this doesn't end up in a yelling war.

"How about we go out to eat to celebrate!"

"Ya!!!"  This made izukus mood even better than before.

" I want Denny's!!" Said little Izuku

" is everyone ok with that? Inko looked at the two boys and had approving looks.
" all right then Denny's it is!"

"Fine but I want a milkshake" said Tenko who was no longer pouting.

"ooo! I want one two!"said the little Broccoli

"No! Only I get one! You got to pick the restaurant!"

"No fair I want one!! Mooooooommm!"

The brothers continued to fight as they walked to the car. And hazashi looked exhausted from all the yelling but then he had an idea.

" who ever is quite the longest gets a milkshake!"
He said from the front seat of the car.

Instantly the two boys went quite in attempts to win but they kept poking each other to get them to talk but at least they were quite.

Sorry for the short chapter I couldn't think of anything else to add to this chapter I hope you enjoyed though
😁