Part 7

Izuku was transported to the hospital in a police car to make sure he was fine then after the check up he was taken to the police station to be processed.

Izkuku was sitting in the interrogation room waiting to be asked questions just so they could identify him and where to go from there.

He began to wonder what was taking so long so he got up and began to look for the detective so this could be over as soon as possible.

As he walked though the hallways of the station he turned a corner and heard voices coming from the closest door and it sounded like tsukauchi (the detective).

Izuku got closer to the door so he could hear what he was saying.

"He lost his mother because of you!"

"Dont you think I feel guilty enough already!"

"Your the number 2 hero for gods sake!! You need to think about casualties!!"

"I took down the villain that's all that matters. If I didn't more lives could have been lost! What's one unimportant middle aged woman compared to thousands!"

"She was important to her son!! She was all he had! The father left a long time ago and he has no siblings!"

"Tch, the kid is 16 he'll be old enough to live on his own in a few years"

"You can't even begin to imagine what it's like for a child to lose a mother! Your lucky the reporters didn't get there quick enough, I'm sure they think it's the villains fault. If you weren't a hero you would be arrested for sure and I would see to it."

And with that the detective left the room leaving endeavor by himself. Izuku had to quickly get back to the interrogation room without being seen.

Izukus POV
So the villain didn't start the fire!?

It was endeavor!

And there not reporting any of it!

And according to the flaming trash my mother is just some unimportant middle aged woman!?

Seriously!
End of POV

Izuku had made it back to the interrogation room just in time without being seen
By the detective.

"Sorry it took so long" he said with a fake smile

"I was talking to some co-workers. Anyway I'm deeply sorry for your loss and I can assure you that the one guilty is in jail"

That's a lie- izuku's POV

"However I'm going to need your name age and quirk so we can properly identify you"
He said with that same stupid smile.

"My name is Izuku midoria, I am 16, and..."

"Ok that's good now I need your quirk please"

Izukus POV
I can't tell him my quirk.

What if I say I'm quirkless.

No that won't work if they do a blood test then they see I'm lying.
End of POV

"I- I.. I have the same quirk... as my mom"

Just the mention of her made Izuku want to cry but he couldn't, not here.

"Oh....I see. So you have telekinesis?"

"It's not very strong"

"Ok. Well thank you for your time. Someone came by earlier who said they are willing to let you stay with them for now. Her name was Matsuki Bakugou, do you know her?"

"Yes"

" so we will send you to live with her until things have been sorted out, ok?"

"Ok"

"Do you know we're she lives?"

"Yes"

"The whole department is busy dealing with the legality of the villain attack so would you be ok to walk?"

"Sure"

"Good. Well you are released."

All of izukus answers were said in a dead dry voice and he was staring at the floor.

At tsukautchi's last words Izuku left the room and exited the building. The sun was bright and Izuku had to cover his eyes for a bit to let them adjust.

He began to walk in the direction of the bakugous. He didn't really have to pay attention to the street signs since he had walked this path thousands of times.

He was about half way there when he heard a woshing sound and looked up. It was a purple and black portal and out walked tenko, crusty face and all.