Yn Lopez Affleck

And here we go

And here we go... My mom and dad are fighting again, in fact, I don't even know why so much fighting.  They're not even together anymore, so why fight?

— But Jennifer, I just authorized Yn to go to the mall with her friends.  -my father tried to explain to my mother, without success.

— I'm saying that you could have warned me before, I'm her mother and I was worried!  -Okay, my mother was right, she is always worried.

— And I'm the father, so I don't need to keep warning you about what I'm going to do.  -Have they forgotten that I'm still here?

— I'm not interested in your morning idiocy either, I want you to let me know when it comes to MY daughter!  - This is too much for me.

— OUR daughter, as far as I know, she was not made with a finger.  -my God, now they've crossed the line, I'm literally in the middle of them sitting on the stairs.

— Unfortunately!  - That's heavy mom...

— Mama, Papi, I'm leaving.  Until later.  -I said going down the last steps, now I would go to Uncle Casey's house, sometimes I prefer to stay there, in peace without seeing these two fighting.

— No, no, young lady, you're staying at home today!  We have to go to the anniversary event in Los Angeles.
-until my mom finally noticed I was there.

— Mama… I don't want to go… It's boring.  - I whimpered.

— There's no way Yn, we'll all have to go. - My father shrugged his shoulders.

— Are you going too, Papi? - I asked in disbelief.

— Yes, but I won't stay with you, Larissa will too.  - great, this will go from bad to worse.

— Is your girlfriend coming too? -mama crossed her arms, she's jealous.

— Yes Jen, it's a benefit dinner, she wanted to participate to help the needy.

— I know... But I don't care, come on Yn.  Going up to your room, you need to tidy up.

— Urg!  - I exclaimed angrily.  — Can I at least put on a pair of sneakers?  -I looked at Mama who shot me with her eyes, my father already laughed at her face.

— Of course not, Yn... Forget it, I'll go fix you later.  She is able to arrive at the party in sneakers and ripped jeans.  -she mocked. — See you later, Ben and don't let it happen again! -Mama opened the door of the house and "warned" my father, he nodded and left facing her, closing the door for her.

— Well, I think I'm going now… - I tried to run away up the stairs backwards.

— And I'm going up too.  -she looked at me going up the stairs.  In a brief moment she ran up the stairs leaving me behind.

— Mama!

— You need a dress!  - she shouted, already inside my room.

Surrendered I walked to the bedroom, when I opened the door all my clothes were already on the bed.  And of course, my mom rummaging through my hangers.

— How about this dress?  -She placed the dress in front of her body.  It was an all lace "tube" dress by Dolce & Gabbana.

— No. He is very glued.

— It's that?  -a black dress with the print of white flowers all over it, well I didn't find it ugly, but it wasn't my type either.

— I can't wear pants and a crop top?

— For God's sake, Yn, let's see those croppeds of yours.  -mama rolled her eyes already angry, smiled, at least she would see my clothes.

We rummaged through my closet and I tried to convince her to put on a comfortable outfit, ultimately, to no avail.

— So you want to go with a band shirt, sweatpants, and a jacket? -I nodded my head. — Yn, my sunshine... Let's collaborate, how about a dress and tomorrow we go shopping for clothes? 
- Mama knows I love shopping for clothes, she got me right now.

— Okay mama, nice dress.

— Yay!  -She celebrated by clapping her hands.  We went to her room, we can say that my mother has almost a clothing store inside her room.  She loves shopping, especially at expensive stores like Gucci, Dolce Gabbana, Christin Dior, Versase and Chanel.
—Now let me think about what would look good on you…-she seemed to think, she sits me on her huge bed facing her.

— Hmm… A white dress with puffed sleeves, some ruffles underneath and a black lace corset… - I stopped to think more.  — Oh, and also with a black boot.  - I completed.

— Own, how proud.  You already know how to style your clothes.  -she joked hugging me.

— Having a crazy mother like that... -I muttered.

— What did you say, Yn Lopez Affleck?
- scolded me.

— It's a joke mama, relax.  - laughs nervously.

After a long time helping my mother choose her clothes, I went to my room to take a bubble bath.  Tonight was going to be pretty hectic and of course just a calm shower to get me through the night.
I fixed my hair by flat ironing it, tied some strands back with a black bow tie.

— Sunshine?  Can you help me close the dress, please?  -mama shouted from her room, since I was ready I went to help her.

— "Como estas hermosa mami!"  -I don't speak Spanish very well, but sometimes I practice with my mother.

— "gracias bebé".  -I love when she speaks Spanish, she looks like one of those soap opera actresses.

I zipped up her dress, mama had chosen a strapless long dress in metallic Versase and her hair was huge with the hairpiece I helped put on.  She was perfect, along with her silver Ankle strap high heels.

— Okay, now let's go.  We don't want to be late, do we?  -We went down the stairs and I came across the most fake person in the world, sitting on the couch.  Alex.

— Hey love.  -they got up coming to us, hugged my mother's waist kissing her by surprise.  I rolled my eyes, I don't like him and I hate it when I see him rubbing against my mother.
— Hi Yn. -He greeted me from afar, he knows that if he tries any physical contact with me I'll call my father.

— Hi Alex.  - I said through gritted teeth.

— The car is already outside.  -they warned already opening the door of the house, me and mama left leaving the can behind.

— You didn't say he would come.  -I whispered angry.

— Your father didn't tell you that Ana was going too.  -she countered.

— But Larissa… Oh, forget it.  -I got in the car and pulled out my cell phone, I'd rather be focused on social media than watching these two rubbing and kissing here next to me.
*
°
*
°
*
So... I'm writing a new story 😝 lol, oh sorry guys (don't notice the pov mistake, it's just that I had made it as Sn "my name in Portuguese").  Hope you like it💟
Vote and comment 🇧🇷🇺🇲