Nothing changed

Yn gave us the biggest scare, Jen said she would try to talk to her

Yn gave us the biggest scare, Jen said she would try to talk to her.  I gave Lopez a ride to her house, then went to mine.  A lot has happened in one day, I think we all deserve a night's sleep.

In the morning I woke up late, it must have been time for breakfast.  So I thought about eating out, which didn't work out very well.  Paparazzi bothering me about the little fight with Smart.

— If we've both already decided, why do you want to meddle?  - I replied a man who followed me asking the same thing: "why did you hit Casper".

— Come on, Ben, aren't you even going to tell us why? We want new news.

— I'm sorry... But I'm Fine about this.  -I smirked and got in my car.

  In the morning Yn asked me to pick her up from school, she said that she wanted to talk to me and that it was about a very serious matter.  I was a little worried, I figured she and Jennifer would have fought and now Yn would live with me.  Why did I think this?  Well, Yn is just like her mother.

  — Dad!  -She came running when I stopped the car in front of the school.

— Hi Princess. -I greeted her kissing her cheek and caressing her shoulder when she got in the car. — You know I'm a little mad at you, don't you?  -I looked at her out of the corner of my eye.  — You disappeared, I ended up on the other side of Los Angeles, looking for you!  - I said indignantly.

— I'm sorry, I had to disappear for a while... -She looked down.  — But now I'm fine and I won't disappear anymore.  -she smiled sweetly.

— Have you resolved it with your mother? -I asked as she watched the traffic.

— Yes... She told me some things about how she felt, the fear of being abandoned, why she did that to you...

— Yeah... I wanted to talk to her and hear part of her... -I muttered softly.

— And why doesn't you speak? - She hit me back.

— I am not ready.  I feel like if we talk about it, we're going to fight really hard.  - I was sincere. — There are things we take a long time to forget...

— But... Do you still love Mama?

— Love?  I've always loved her, but all this chaos she's caused has made me understand that we're not going to be together.  -I sighed looking at the cars in front of me.

— Oh God, papi, why do you think that?

— Because that's life, your mother and I were meant to have you, not be together.  -smiles at the same one who turned her face to the window.

— I just wanted to see you together...

— No, don't cry, Yn.  How about we buy ice cream?  - I tried to change the subject.

— Could be... -She shrugged her shoulders looking at the street.

We stopped at an ice cream shop, Yn didn't bother to get out of the car and said he'd eat anything.  I bought two ice creams and went back to the car, we ate them there.  Then Yn asked to drop her off at home.

The whole way was silent, Yn looked at the cars and fiddled with her cell phone.  I looked at the cars and she at the same time, apparently she wouldn't talk to me because of her mother.

  — It's delivered!  - I said turning off the car in front of Lopez's house.

— Can you at least come in?'  -Yn asked tearfully, I nodded opening my car door.

We entered, I stood by the door while Jennifer walked towards us, she hugged Yn and greeted me with just a smile.

— I'll be right back!  -Yn left us there in the living room alone.  She ran to the kitchen.

— Do not run!  -Jennifer warned her and rolled her eyes knowing that Yn hadn't heard.

— Yn told me you talked, I'm glad you're on good terms with each other.
- I said leaning against the door.

— Yeah, that's good... -She looked down, fiddling with her manicured nails. — I don't know for you now would be a good time, but I'd like to talk to you, I owe you an explanation...

— I want to have this conversation too, but not now.  I need to get a little distant and think to myself.

— I see... -She shrugged, putting her hands in the pocket of the pants she was wearing. — Would you like some coffee?  I just did.

— No, unfortunately not, I need to go home.  -I refused, putting my hands forward, waving the car keys.

— AAAAH, PAPI, MAMA, HELP ME!  -I heard Yn screaming and we both ran to the kitchen.

— Sunshine, where are you?  -Jen asked when we entered the kitchen, she wasn't there.

— In the pantry!  -I ran to read and opened the door, Jen came after me.

— Why is the light off?  -I asked trying to turn on the light, I couldn't see her there.

—  I don't know.  -Yn's voice seemed to be far away.  When I turned to leave with Jen, I heard the sound of the door.

— Sunshine?  -Jen forced the lock.

— Was that a joke, Yn? We are worried!  - I said seriously.

— I'm not kidding, now stay there.  Reflect and talk!  -She said as she pulled a chair, it was making an annoying noise on the floor.

— OPEN IT NOW, DON'T MAKE ME BREAK ANOTHER DOOR! -Jennifer yelled angrily.

— Try.  If kicking the door is going to hit my head, I'm sitting here in my fluffy chair locking the handle.  - she shrugged.

— Do you think she's right there?  -I asked quietly and Jen nodded.

— I still haven't heard any apologies! -Yn said.

— You'll see later, Miss Yn Lopez Affleck!  You're acting like a child!  -I said with a huff.

— And you're acting like you don't love each other, we're even! - she countered.

— I can't do this... I'm going to feel sick in here, I'm thirsty!  -Jennifer sat on the floor fanning her face.

— There's water here. - I took a bottle from one of the shelves and handed it to him.

—  Say it passed
say it's over
But inside you nothing has changed
say you forgot
whitch doesn't want to see me
There's a lot of us inside you... - We hear Yn's voice humming. — Go ahead with another thought in life for me...

— Whose song is this?  - I Asked to Jen.

— A composition of mine... -she shrugged.

—  He doesn't sleep until I arrive
I will never sleep again if he leaves me
If I don't love you and you don't love me
Do you think it's fair?
It's better to stop here...
Stop calling me to cheat...-she sang another chorus.

— Stop finding me to cheat... -Jen completed along with Yn.
*
°
*
°
*
One more for you ❤️❤️❤️ God I can't believe it, there are few chapters left to finish this story 🥺

Vote and comment 🇧🇷🇺🇲