Hot couple

— You're drooling on my arm Jen! -I felt someone poke me and a low voice in my ear

— Looks like Mom is really tired.  -I could hear Yn's voice.

— Jen!

— Which?  -I got up in distress, someone can only be dying to wake up a person like that.

— Look at my arm.  -hate, it was Ben.

— And...?  What do I have to do with him? - I asked angry, I hate being woken up.

— You drooled him.

— No, I don't drool in my sleep.

— Baby yes.  Didn't you see the state of my shirt?  -Ben why don't you shut up?  It's so beautiful with your mouth shut.

— Are you going to fight over a little saliva?  -Yn took off her headphones, I had even forgotten she was on my side.

Attention ladies and gentlemen passengers, we will be landing in a few minutes, with open sky and the temperature is 36°C in the city of Rio de Janeiro.

— God, how hot it is out here.  -I said after we were already out of the airport, now we would have to take a taxi to go to a hotel.

—  It's Rio de Janeiro, honey, it's Rio de Janeiro.  -Ben stopped beside me holding his and Yn's bags.

— Can we go to the beach?

— Yes... - A cell phone started to ring, it was Ben's.
— Hey my dear.  -Clearly it was Larissa on the other end of the line.
— Ah yes, we arrived well... How?  Really?  Well, then I think I'll stay anyway, to get to know Rio.  Okay, okay, I understand, can I call you later?  Oh, okay, bye dear.

— What happened?  -Why am I so curious!?

— Larissa had to go to a meeting in Miami.

— Let's go back?  -Yn looked with a pity face to Ben, at least now I know she doesn't use this trick just with me.

— No, we won't, we can enjoy these two days.  What do you think?

— By me.  -I shrugged my shoulders.

— Okay, now we need a taxi.  -Ben looked around until a yellow car written "taxi" stopped on the sidewalk.

We got in the car giving the address of the hotel.  When the driver stopped in front of the huge building I was impressed, it was a beachfront hotel.

— Who chose the hotel?  - I asked after taking my suitcase from the taxi driver's hands. — Thank you darling.  -I handed him a fifty-real note.

— It was Larissa who chose it.  - Why did I ask...

— Let's go in soon, I'm dying to go into the sea.  -Yn jumped up beside me.

We took a few steps through the huge revolving door and we were already inside the hotel, inside it was perfect.  With the floor decorated by marble floors giving a checkered effect, a bright chandelier above a small table in the entrance.  All of that was beautiful, I can put it on my list as a honeymoon idea when I marry Alex.