NO!

When I heard a noise on the stairs and Jen's parents screaming, my heart stopped

I ran out of the room where I was fighting with Alex, I stopped on the stairs seeing Jen on the living room floor and Larissa closing the door looking at everything with a small smile.

— Look what you've done to my daughter! -Guadalupe shouted opening the door watching her get into a car.

— SOMEONE CALL EMERGENCY!  -Leah screamed.

— I'm calling... -Lynda pulled out her cell phone and headed out of the house.

— What happened here?  What screams were those?  -David asked.

— Jennifer was arguing with him, I went over to help and it snowballed.  - I replied going to Jen.

— They don't answer.  -Lynda entered the house.

— I'll take her! -Alex said terrified trying to get close to her body.

— NO!  - I shouted stopping him.

— Why not?  - Leslie questioned.

— Because he and Larissa are the reasons for that.  You're not going to pay good boyfriend and daddy of the year, not now.  - I warned him clenching my fists.

— Maybe I'll take care of the bastard...

— SHUT UP.  - I gave a sleep on his face making him fall on the stairs. — If it weren't for your paranoia, we'd all be happy, look what you've done… You don't even know if the baby is okay!

— Baby?  Is Jennifer pregnant?  -Lupe held me, I was about to break that asshole

— Yes, but her boyfriend, the most unfaithful in the world.  She can't believe the fact that he's her father, he prefers to call her a slut and the child a bastard!

— I HOPE THEY DIE THEN! - Alex shouted.

I lifted Jen's body, still unconscious.  Lynda opened the door and followed me to the car to open the door as well.  I put Jen lying in the back seat, with her head in Yn's lap, she insisted on coming, saying that the mother was hers and she wanted to be close to her.

Along with me at the front came Lupe, and then we went to the nearest hospital.

— NEED HELP!  - I shouted entering the hospital with Jen on my lap.

— Sir, what happened?  - a nurse came to us.

— She fell down the stairs, and never woke up.  She is pregnant!  - I said desperate.

— I need a stretcher URGENTLY!  -she spoke and quickly two more women came with the stretcher. — I just need one escort.  -she looked at the three of us, me, Lupe and Yn.

— The lady must go.  - I told Lupe.

— No honey, you go, you're the one helping her the most.  -She smiled and then followed the women.

They took Jen to do some tests, I was waiting.  Now I didn't know what to think, did the two of them be okay?  And if not?  What would happen?

— Mrs. Lopez is now cleared for examinations, if you want to accompany her to her room.  - A nurse warned me and I entered the room.

Jen was sleeping peacefully, she didn't look like the same person who screamed and cried a few hours ago.

I sat in the armchair next to her bed looking at her.  How did Alex manage to do this to her?

— I know everything is going well, Jen… You and this little star… - I put my hand on her belly.

I felt her grab my hand and start to move on the bed.

— Ben...? -She opened her eyes and tried to sit up in bed.

— Calm down, one thing at a time. -I helped her by arranging the pillows.

— Where I am?  Why are you here?

— We're in a hospital, you fell down the stairs... - I said looking at his confused face.

— I fell...?

— After the fight with Larissa.

— Oh, that bitch!  I'm about to break her face, please tell me this was all a nightmare.  I didn't lose Alex and I was called an old bitch, tell me this is all a joke... And that I will have my baby with his father.  -Jen pleaded starting to cry.

— Unfortunately it isn't, I wish it were too.  - I kept looking at the same one that was rubbing her own belly.

— Mr and Mrs Lopez?  - a doctor entered breaking the silence.

— Yea.  -Without trying to correct it she answered him.

— I'm sorry... Your baby was still very weak, we suspect that this miscarriage was caused by some very strong emotion and maybe we could have saved him if you arrived earlier.  This fall was just an aid to complete the abortion.

— No... It can't be... My baby, Ben! -He was my baby!

— I know, Jen, but unfortunately he's gone, let's get through this...

— No, Ben!  I won't get over it, he was my son.  How am I going to get over his death?  I couldn't even hold him, see his face, I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!  - She screamed, hitting the bed.

— Jennifer, calm down.  I'm here with you, you will get over it... It will only take a while.

— I'll leave them alone.  - The doctor withdrew.

— I can not believe...

— Everything will be fine, I'll be here for you always.  - I said adjusting myself on the edge of the bed, lay me down next to her and she hugged me putting her head on my chest.

— What if I can't have kids anymore?
-she looked at me with teary eyes.

— Are you going, have you forgotten you're JLo? Everyone wants to have a baby with you.

— Even you?  - Now she got me.

— We already have Yn.  -I shrugged my shoulders.

— True... I think one is more than good... -She closed her eyes, stopping some tears from falling.

After calming Jen and her to sleep, Guadalupe and Yn entered the room.  They entered and I just shook my head, I think Lupe understood the loss and allowed herself to cry right there, while Yn just looked at us scared.

— She doesn't deserve this, she's so careful with children... - Lupe said trying to swallow her sobs.

— Mama, I'm sorry.  -Yn lay down on the other side of Jen, waking her up.

— It's ok, Sunshine ... - Jen turned to her and a single tear ran down her face.

— We don't even know him, I feel bad about that.

— Don't be, princess.  Now he's become a little star.
*
°
*
°
*
one more 🙃❤️
What will happen...

trigger 🥲Vote and comment 🇧🇷🇺🇲

trigger 🥲
Vote and comment 🇧🇷🇺🇲